The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Swinger – the Ultimate Ring off String routine by Mike Powers – review needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rebecca Travis
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, BC
110 Posts

Profile of Rebecca Travis
Hello!

I saw this trick at mallmagic.com,the website of Michael Powers.

I already perform an R&R routine,by Bob Miller (Relentless Ring and String routine) and Gregory Wilson (Ring Leader).

Does this gimmick really allow you to perform something impossible,compared to an impromptu situation? Is it worth purchasing it in your opinion(it’s only 7.50$)?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Rebecca
skc417
View Profile
Loyal user
australia
226 Posts

Profile of skc417
Sorry, can't get to the site so I can't give you a reply just yet.... I do have a gimmicked R&R though, and I believe if you have go the impromtu one down then don't even bother with a gimmicked set.

Simon
gkfreed
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of gkfreed
Rather than a full routine, Swinger is a terrific ending to a ring on string routine. It is a beautiful "visual" ring of string. It's only $7.50 you say? Definitely worth it!
Rebecca Travis
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, BC
110 Posts

Profile of Rebecca Travis
Sorry Skc417,the correct website address was http://www.mallofmagic.com

Gkfreed, can I use any examinable shoelace?

Thank you again!

Rebecca
gkfreed
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of gkfreed
Rebecca,
Mike supplies you with a shoelace. I strongly suggest you use that one. Smile
skc417
View Profile
Loyal user
australia
226 Posts

Profile of skc417
Oh, I know exactly which version you are talking about now. Yes,like gkfreed says it does look visual, you just kind of pop the ring on the middle of the rope, swing it around, hence "swinger"? and then seemingly melt it right off the middle again, and you don't' even come near the ends of the rope. Dead simple to do.

I hope this is what I think it is, cos it did certainly fooled me the first time I saw it.

Simon
GSmithson
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of GSmithson
I, for one, have not seen it.

Is this the same as the old U.F. Grant effect?
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1361 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
I was wondering the same thing. I've been using the UF Grant swing-a-ring for a couple years now. Its definitely one of my favorites.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Swinger – the Ultimate Ring off String routine by Mike Powers – review needed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL