The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Conspiracy nut warns against the Orwellian police state (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16239 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
I'll likely be in Manchester for a day / night and in Liverpool for a few days this summer. Anything you would recommend I see or avoid?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16239 Posts

Profile of tommy
Well I would try to avoid them both. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Yes, I saw that one coming even when I posted before.

Smile
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16239 Posts

Profile of tommy
The people in both places tend to have a great sense of humour and a there is a pretty good night life in the centres. I have done lot of business in both places but I have never spent any time there as such and so I don’t really know the places well. There are some rough areas and heavy people there.

Tommy
cat weasel
View Profile
New user
free agent
16 Posts

Profile of cat weasel
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2015, tommy wrote:
There are some rough areas and heavy people there.

Lighter people on the fringe.
spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2015, balducci wrote:
I'll likely be in Manchester for a day / night and in Liverpool for a few days this summer. Anything you would recommend I see or avoid?

Take a flight to Dublin Smile
Actions lie louder than words - Carolyn Wells

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature - Frank Lloyd Wright.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Conspiracy nut warns against the Orwellian police state (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL