The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » I just bought a rabbit (and curious what magic can be done with him) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Before I ask, the girlfriend and I both decided on getting a rabbit for a pet. It didn't even come to mind that I would want to use him in my magic act, (personally I thought of it as cliche), but the more I think of it, it does seem like a good idea.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggeestions for books to look up some production of a dwarf rabbit.

Any help would be kind and appreciated.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The best Rabbit Production I have ever seen is Alan Shaxon's.

Show a Top Hat empty and then an empty thin table and produce a rabbit.

No box can beat it.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Basically you can produce and vanish your bunny in many different ways. If you get a second bunny you could even do transpositions.
You can also do comedy with your bunny.
Kids and adults love them.
I would never stop using a rabbit in my shows.
Daniel Faith
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
667 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
If you get another bunny they may do the multiplying bunnies trick all by them selves. Get pets spay or neutered unless you are a experienced breeder. Even if it is a lone bunny. Less chance for territorial behavior and physical ailments. It should only cost about $50, maybe twice the price of the rabbit but worth it.
Frances Marshall had a Bunny Book you may be able to find it in a used magic book shop. I just bought one from http://www.joyalstack.com/Pages/DejaLu/DejaMNOfr.html but it was their only copy, sorry.
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » I just bought a rabbit (and curious what magic can be done with him) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL