The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Devil's Disc (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MasterOfUnnormal
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of MasterOfUnnormal
A rare Tenyo Classic or one to be forgotten? Personally I'd never heard of it but the premise looks interesting to say the least.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2450 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
I don't think it's high on most peoples' list of top Tenyo, but it's a good trick.
MasterOfUnnormal
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

There is one being constantly resisted on Ebay, if it comes down a bit, then I'll pounce as I must be one of the few people who enjoys the colour changing records!
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
It's a typical Tenyo trick, VERY smart in operation Smile It is basically self working and when you xchange the original CD that comes with the trick with another one you'll have a great trick. I can't say anything more Smile
In any case: buy it.
MasterOfUnnormal
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 12, 2015, Killertweety wrote:
In any case: buy it.

I feared reading this Smile ok, on the list with Fortune Sticks and Floating Card it goes!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2450 Posts

There are problems with Devil's Disc. It doesn't work as easily as it should. The CDs get scratches on them pretty quickly. There are many other better Tenyo items.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
For the price they are selling thesedays you can have much worser tricks in my opinion. Yes, de CD gets scratches, and yes, sometimes you have to shake a bit 'harder' then what should be needed, but I actually never had problems as in being unable to perform it.
MasterOfUnnormal
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Sounds like endless fun! Got some of those black CDs that look like 45s, so might be rather nice.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2450 Posts

If the mechanism worked as it was designed, you shouldn't have to shake the unit at all to get the CD out. That ruins the magical nature of the effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Devil's Disc (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL