We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » EVP (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Scott Michael
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Scott Michael
This looks pretty amazing and just about perfect for what I'm trying to do, performance wise. Now to scrap the cash together for it!
plainman007
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of plainman007
Im looking at adding this to my stage show. Can this be done effectively on-stage. Is it suited for stage work ? I mean in two ways,

1. Are the playbacks audible on the pa system if I held the spectators phone near the stage microphone during playback ? In my opinon I think they should be, but just thought ill clarify.

2. Can the spectator hold the phone themselves or should only the performer hold it. If only the performer should hold the phone, then I atleast hope our hand isn't required to be covering the mic portion of the borrowed phone in anyway to ingest the prerecorded bits ? As in the mic of the phone is always visible and away from our palm or arm sleeve.

Thanks
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
We can answer these downstairs mate Smile
[
plainman007
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of plainman007
Or can I pm you Doc ?
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3402 Posts

Profile of takeachance
How about going down stairs, these are questions I'd also like to have explained.
balzar
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of balzar
Allo me to join the chorus "thinking out loud" as I too am unable to get underground, although I think the potential for this effect, especially in the realm of the bizarre, it very exciting.
plainman007
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of plainman007
I got a unit that doesn't work. It was not able to project any sound at all. Even held the gimmick upto my ear and still no sound but a faint almost inaudible whisper. The control part works fine. But theres no sound. I know its a low volume device. But nothing ever comes out ever. This becoming like selling IT even after stocks have run out.

I ordered from Penguin Magic. Waited for 2 weeks. Paid heavy customs duty and finally this. When I turned to them for help they refused to spend even a minute to assist. They refused to even listen, saying I didn't know what I was talking about. But when I forced him to listen, when all he was trying to do was cut me off, he finally relented and said to send it back in for a return.

This is the service we get for a product at this price. Given the simplicity of whats included, despite the grand packing and box. Flat out refusal to help whatsoever just 4 hours after buying it.

Now with all the put downs of people not owning it and talking. Heres whats happening to someone who actually bought it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » EVP (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL