The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Steve Fearson's Master Levitation System (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
How do you get to be the cool kid on the block? You can either peddle some high grade blue meth with the local high school dropout, or preferably, you can float stuff. Since we don’t want to spend an extended amount of time in a very cramped cell with a very hairy guy named Bubba, we'll work on floating stuff. Lots of stuff. All the time. How do you avoid prison? By using Steve Fearson's Master Levitation System.

Here's what you get:

*The Master Levitation System dvd: almost 2 hours of detailed instruction. Expertly explained, no filler of fluff. Steve will take you, the neophyte, and mold you into a floating weapon of mass destruction.

*Some genuine EZ strip Thread. This stuff is invisible. My eyesight is pretty good (20/15 for those of you keeping score) and even knowing what to look for I had a difficult time spotting it.

*A sample of Vectra Virtuoso Expert Grade thread

*A sample of Vectra X2 Stage Edition

*A sample of the Original Vectra Line Super Strong. On both of the Vectra thread samples, they’re just a little bit easier to see (still gotta know what you're looking for), but they’re STRONG. How strong? I did the hovercard routine with a VW Bug and it handled it no problem. Just joking. I only floated it. On a serious note, it is very strong. I was able to levitate a morgan silver dollar, which are pretty hefty.

*Fearson's Master Wax (flesh tone and black): this stuff is awesome. The flesh tone blends in very well with my skin color, I haven't used the black yet, but I'm ordering more of the flesh tone. This stuff is legit, doesn't leave a residue, and it smells AWESOME.

*Floating deck gimmick. I haven't played with this yet, but the routine shown on the dvd is strong

*Metallic floating fork: want to do something magical that doesn't constitute metal bending/destruction of property? Float a fork and scare the senior citizens in the booth next to you.

*Ultra realistic floating ice: By a show of hands, how many people can float water? Get this, and you’ll be able to raise your hand in confidence the next time that question is asked. The ice cube gimmick will pass very close scrutiny, and looks eerie when in use.

This system is the MIT course in levitation. Steve goes in great detail on the hookups, psychology, movements and convincers that make this look like real magic. Because it is. When people think magic, levitation comes to mind. If you dabble in IT work, you owe it to yourself to learn at the feet of the master. Some things that I learned:

(1) I love floating money and coins. Steve had some brilliant tips that really streamlined my hookup and process of levitation.
(2) Think outside the box. The ending to his UFO routine is brilliant in its simplicity, and shows creativity and lateral thinking.
(3) To look good, like anything, you’ll have to practice. This system will definitely shorten the learning curve. I love it, and I think you will to.

One final thing. I’ve been in magic since I was 9 years old, which is 34 years. I can count on one hand the number of times I got something with a personal note in the package. This is the second time I've gotten something from Steve, and BOTH times I got a little personalized note thanking me for ordering their product. To me, this means a lot. It shows genuine appreciation for the customer and a level of professionalism rarely seen. This put the experience over the top.

Where to get it: www.emagicsupply.com
Final rating: 10/10. Quality production, props, service and support.
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Kid is spot on here! Thing is, you'll want to float everything in sight! What I have learned after 40 + years of this is, less is more! You WILL get busted. Eventually. We all do. You will find the reason is, you went too long, or the lighting was not right. Some people might "know" about IT, etc.

I am VERY careful for whom I perform today. And, before I do the deed, I pre-sell it! To the MAX! I tell a story. Something spooky. I still don't do it right away. I have many "fails" beforehand. I'm still working on a new routine. Even though I have Vectra and Vectra X2, I still use my blue woolley.

Doug
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Yea, I never go anywhere else for anything related to IT. The value for what you get from all of Steve's thread products is amazing. The rest of the stuff he sells is good too, but the IT section is just the best. The instruction he provides with his products is also great. Nothing is left out. Every time I have bought regular IT from a magic shop, I have felt a little ripped off...kinda like when you buy that can of "roughing spray" for 14 dollars before you find out what it really is. I never have that feeling when ordering from Steve. His stuff is superior and priced fairly. Just received my most recent order yesterday actually.
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
If you can still get it, I recommend JoeJoe's Web Spinner. It's on Steve's site. While they last...

Doug
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Yea, I did hear that after the ones he has are gone, that's it. I have one and like it a lot.
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
tommeepickles
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
165 Posts

Profile of tommeepickles
Amen, I have a couple webspinners and I am in full debt to Steve for carrying them and Joe Joe for creating the product.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Fearson and I sat and talked after the lecture. He said he had a "new" thread. He didn't call it Vectra, though. Now, I have both Vectra and Vectra X2. I still use my blue woolley, and I have a good supply of Sulky Smoke Mono, but that Vectra...wow! The Rolls Royce of IT!

Doug
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
I'd love to be able to get the Virtuoso to work for the floating cigarette, but it's just too invisible for me to hook up. By far the most invisible I have ever seen and great strength though. If anybody has any tips on how to tie it, I'd love to hear them.

Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Ahhh! Virtuoso! I don't have that yet...thanks! Smile

Doug
Fabian Andres
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Fabian Andres
I have been looking for a long time for a "levitation device" and now I'm between 2 options, the spider pen pro and Fearson's Master levitation system. Anyone that could help me? what is your favourite device? Thanks Smile
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Here is MLS:

http://www.emagicsupply.com/index.php?ma......59kqjnq0

They recommend the Web Spinner. If you can afford it, so do I:

http://www.emagicsupply.com/index.php?ma......s_id=308

And make sure you get the DVD:

http://www.emagicsupply.com/index.php?ma......s_id=405

You'll spend for all of those, the same price as a Spider Pro Pen! See the value? Smile

Doug
Muddy Dench
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Muddy Dench
I am interested in the MLS. It looks like the right way to go. I take it the Webspinner is a device/gimmick to hold and control the IT, and I assume it is more sophisticated and you can do more with it than a standard ITR? Would you still need the MLS if you purchased the Webspinner and its DVD?
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Due to corona I found some stuff in my drawer. Among other things I found the floating fork. I watched the Master Levitation DVD again but couldn't find and info about the hook up on the fork itself. Can anyone help?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Steve Fearson's Master Levitation System (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL