The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » What happened to Jeff Stone? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Oscar999
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
Thought this was the appropriate section of the Café to ask; What happened to Jeff Stone over at Magicreviewed.com?

He's been on a roll to do one review per day for the entire year and made it to episode 100 - then disappeared.

If anyone knows, can they please post, I'm a bit concerned. It's been over a week and his site has been silent - Facebook page too. You really notice the absence when you've been getting up everyday and having your morning coffee to the latest review.

Thanks,

Oscar
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
I too am wondering this.

i love his reviews.
Gordon
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
692 Posts

Profile of Gordon
He took over mylovelyassistant.com, which has been updated lately, so maybe that's where to find him.
AnthonyJD
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island , N.Y.
340 Posts

Profile of AnthonyJD
The site is magic reviewed.
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Where has he gone?! No sign of him... :/
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
AnthonyJD
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island , N.Y.
340 Posts

Profile of AnthonyJD
If you go to " magic reviewed" you can sign up for his newsletter.
Hudson892
View Profile
Regular user
Sheffield, UK
103 Posts

Profile of Hudson892
I really loved Jeff stone's reviews. Hope he gets back to doing them soon
Nosslrak
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Nosslrak
This is weird. Surely someone must know him that could let us know if he's just offline or if he's sick (or worse).
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Lost his number and still looking for it.
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Oscar999
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
Well the mystery is solved. Jeff had a medical issue which put him in the hospital for a week. He's doing better now and posted this on YouTube to address all the questions about his whereabouts!

https://youtu.be/G5fHu-uDIps

Glad to see him back!

Oscar
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Good to see you alive, <b>Jeffro</b>! Assuming you're reading this. If you're not reading this, then never mind. Take a nap.

*jeep! and God Bless! (Thanks, Red!)
---Grandpa Tzhett (Living With Diabetes shows retired)
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Apr 26, 2015, Oscar999 wrote:
Well the mystery is solved. Jeff had a medical issue which put him in the hospital for a week. He's doing better now and posted this on YouTube to address all the questions about his whereabouts!

https://youtu.be/G5fHu-uDIps

Glad to see him back!

Oscar

Thanks for the update!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I'm glad he is doing better.
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
I have only just come across this thread

But have always liked Jeff and his reviews , hope he is on the mend and getting better
Nosslrak
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Nosslrak
Is he still recovering or did he get worse again?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Sounds like he works too much at this gig. If I were him I would think about my life, health and family first. Magic reviews second.
richapo
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of richapo
An update on Jeff:
I received this today from Jeff: I sent him a donation.

Hey everyone,

Jeff Stone here.

If you've been on my email list for a while, you know that I rarely, if ever, use it for personal emails. But I'm making an exception. Hopefully, you'll understand.

Many of you may know that I was hospitalized in April of this year due to diabetes related complications.

According to the government health care site, I don't qualify for medical insurance, so I'm dealing with $20,000 worth of medical bills.

I've started a go fund me page to raise money for this. Please pass this around to everyone you know via email, social media, etc.

Every little bit helps.

Thank you so much for your support.

You can see the campaign here: Go Fund Me

Thank you!

Jeffro

He had the best reviews and I really miss Them. Hope he gets back on track.
richapo
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of richapo
Sorry, I thought the link would show up. Here it is: http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=19D4_Q&......tUCRA95g
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
Hey everyone. I just found this thread. Thank you so much for caring about me, my health, my family and my reviews. I'm back at, just a bit of a slower pace. Before April, I was spending about 40 hours per week on reviews. You can stay current with my reviews here: Magic Reviewed and here: Stone Cold Magic YouTube. I'll be doing an unboxing this week as well as a review or two. Then a few per week for the rest of the year.

Thanks again!
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Glad to hear that you are doing well Jeff. Thank you for your reviews. I truly enjoy your honesty and contributions to the magic fraternity.

Quote:
On Oct 13, 2015, jstone wrote:
Hey everyone. I just found this thread. Thank you so much for caring about me, my health, my family and my reviews. I'm back at, just a bit of a slower pace. Before April, I was spending about 40 hours per week on reviews. You can stay current with my reviews here: Magic Reviewed and here: Stone Cold Magic YouTube. I'll be doing an unboxing this week as well as a review or two. Then a few per week for the rest of the year.

Thanks again!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » What happened to Jeff Stone? (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL