The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Which Houdini Museum (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've heard there are many public and even some private Houdini Museums ... Which is the best?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
173 Posts

Profile of R.S.
The one where his spirit regularly visits, of course! Smile

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I haven't seen any of them. From what I read, I have to go with Dorothy Deitrich's museum in Scranton Pa.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I heard there was a good one in Vegas. I saw the Houdini Magic store in Miracle Mile but that wasn't it.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2015, R.S. wrote:
The one where his spirit regularly visits, of course! Smile

Ron

I'm pretty sure Houdini is really busy in the afterlife and has no desire to move backwards in his progression. He communicated once in 1929 and very few believed it. I think he's done it already so he won't bother again. He's not crazy.
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2015, Slim King wrote:
I'm pretty sure Houdini is really busy in the afterlife and has no desire to move backwards in his progression. He communicated once in 1929 and very few believed it. I think he's done it already so he won't bother again. He's not crazy.

For the love of all that's good...........not again.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1217 Posts

Profile of imgic
I've heard the North Koreans are fanatics about Houdini and have quietly amassed the worlds largest collection of Houdini paraphernalia.

Slim, please go and check it out for us.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'd prefer to see David Copperfield's collection if I could. I heard it is the best one ever assembled.
Maybe I could catch his show too. He is an authority on Houdini!!!! Smile
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5024 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2015, NYCTwister wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2015, Slim King wrote:

For the love of all that's good...........not again.

ROTFL!!!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16264 Posts

Profile of tommy
I met Houdini’s spirit in the 1970s when it was using the name Henry Oberlander.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
His show was fantastic ... I got to go back stage!!!! He invited me to see the Houdini Museum ... I think I'll go ... It's going to make it a late evening but hey ... How often does David Copperfield ask you if you want to see the coolest Houdini stuff in the world!!!???
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The Houdini museum is AWESOME!!!!!!!! The tour lasted over 2 hours!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=......f_t=like
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20614 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I can only assume you spent the whole time enlightening David the way you do us right?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
After 5,278+ posts, only credited with
133 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
Slim, I enjoyed your Facebook Timeline. Looks like you really know how to entertain yourself and others.
John

"A poor workman always blames his tools"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
I can only assume you spent the whole time enlightening David the way you do us right?

He invited me back again tonight (To see his show again and talk some more) ... So I guess he has an open mind!!!!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
The Houdini Museum in his hometown of Appleton, while interesting, was a disappointment to me. But I have nothing else to compare it too. Copperfield also pulled some stuff from it about 12 years ago when they opened an exposure display.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2015, slowkneenuh wrote:
Slim, I enjoyed your Facebook Timeline. Looks like you really know how to entertain yourself and others.

I enjoyed the magic museum by Copperfield .. It has so much more than just Houdini stuff .. beyond compare!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Which Houdini Museum (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL