The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Quiffy
View Profile
New user
Los Gigantes, Tenerife
6 Posts

Profile of Quiffy
My name's Marc (or Quiffy or The Captain etc etc etc)

I have been living on the sunny island of tenerife for the last 3 years with my wife and kids where I am a pro Elton John Impersonator (please don't laugh it pays my mortgage).

Been into magic for as long as I can remember and regularly do some street stuff in Los Gigantes (where I live) Playa de las Americas and Los Christianos to name just a few places!!

Now seriously getting into the mental side of things with influences such as Max Maven, Richard Osterlind and Luke Jermay. Been trying out some of Luke's stuff (namely For Andruzzi) and it works it really works!!

Well that's enough about me. I look forward to taking part in some heated discussions!!

Bye for now

Marc
Marc

Magic moments, when 2 hearts are caring!!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Quiffy,

Welcome to the Café! I think you have a pretty neat job so I won't laugh - in fact I'm impressed as you have a creative flair which is a plus in magic. At the moment in the forum "What Happened Was This" there is currently a discussion on voice impersonations which you may want to contribute to.

I had the opportunity to see Max Maven at a convention a few months ago and really enjoyed the experience. If Mentalism is your interest in magic you may want to check out the forum - Penny For Your Thoughts.

Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own as the people are really friendly that visit the Café. I'm sure you will discover this on your own. So...grab a comfy chair,coffee, and be prepared for lots of informative reading.

Chrystal
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL