The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Wallets (the no-palm type!) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Leo-Kim
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of Leo-Kim
I also have the Jardonnet kaps on fire wallet. I like it for it's smaller size. Here in Sweden we don't use the larger gentleman wallets, so it looks ordinary (of course if you preceed the revelation of the card by using the fire capabilities of the wallet, noone in their right minds will ever believe it to be just an ordinary wallet...). I have also used a card fold in conjunction with the card to wallet.
It's easier to load a folded card and it usually gets a greater reaction that the card not only is their signed card but it's folded up as well.
It can also be used in your back pocket but then you can't be surrounded unless you wear a jacket that obscures the pocket, otherwise someone might see the loading gimmick.

Mikael J
Nora
Sweden
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
387 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
Man what a load of information. Just goes to show that old threads never die.
Regards,
Silverthorne
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5352 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Wow! Talk about digging up history! I had forgotten about this thread.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
387 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
Hi Harry. I'm glad you picked up the thread. I've been looking for Instant Pro by John Cornelius. Mainly because of this thread. The one place I found it didn't have any left. Does anyone know where I can get one? I email John and he doesn’t have any but he's working on re-releasing it. Thanks.
Regards,
Silverthorne
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Wallets (the no-palm type!) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL