The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin packing videos? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Hey guys,
Just curious, have they stopped doing the packing videos at Penguin. I didn't get one like I usually do with my order (it's been shipped out already).
Just curious, is all. Feel free to move this if needed.
James
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
I had my order in last week and still had it!
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1370 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Me to; although it was the first one I ever got.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3052 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Same Here I really enjoyed it ! The white gloves , your product you ordered ,then you see your name on the package awesome !!!
Nick Singh
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
133 Posts

Profile of Nick Singh
Ordered something a few days ago (mystery solved) and they packed it. Maybe they forgot to send you the video James.
Magician and Emcee in Singapore - www.nick.com.sg
Youtube channel of travel videos and podcasts - www.youtube.com/user/blackchilliwing/videos
Casey Sparrow
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Casey Sparrow
I got one with my latest Order and they must have forgot to mute the sound from the video and I could hear the guys packing just having a chat and bagging someone out ..... it amused me!

CS
CdnAndrew
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
149 Posts

Profile of CdnAndrew
I received a video yesterday for my package. Perhaps as their order volume increases, the videos are just becoming stretched out a bit?

Andrew
nukraze
View Profile
New user
NJ
72 Posts

Profile of nukraze
I order once every two weeks or so and I think it may just be random or based on the size of the order. My larger orders seem to always get a video, while an order for one or two items sometimes don't. Could also depend on the order volume on Penguin's end that day.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9168 Posts

Profile of pegasus
And this belongs in the latest and greatest? Smile Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5490 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2015, nukraze wrote:
I order once every two weeks or so and I think it may just be random or based on the size of the order. My larger orders seem to always get a video, while an order for one or two items sometimes don't. Could also depend on the order volume on Penguin's end that day.

Same here.

Pegasus, if you're not interested just move along.
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2015, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2015, nukraze wrote:

Same here.

Pegasus, if you're not interested just move along.

Cheers to that. I mean, really? It's bothering pegasus that much that this thread exists in this section that he chooses to be negative like that to his peers? Never understand people like that.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7035 Posts

Profile of bowers
Just got another one today.
I love it.Very professional.
Todd Smile
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2324 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I ordered a product a couple months ago and in the comments I challenged "bet you can't draw a superman logo!" Sure enough in my video, my package was decorated with a very large hand drawn superman logo. Those guys have awesome service!
wk3
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of wk3
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2015, Brian Proctor wrote:
I ordered a product a couple months ago and in the comments I challenged "bet you can't draw a superman logo!" Sure enough in my video, my package was decorated with a very large hand drawn superman logo. Those guys have awesome service!

Clever! Today was the first time I got a packing video. Next time, I got to remember to challenge them somehow. Maybe I'll even deceive them to give me a free thumb tip or something.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1258 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
I've been ordering instant downloads and have yet to figure out how to view my packing videos! Smile I'll bet they contain their IT guy pointing and clicking away!
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Lannister
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Lannister
Does a packing video actually matter?
and relevant to latest and greatest?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin packing videos? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL