The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Decon 2.0 by Ryan Schlutz (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MRAC
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MRAC
Any comments on this?
Thanks and all the best
M.
MRAC
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MRAC
Its on sale at Penguin at the moment
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
At a glance, it looks an awful lot like it's Deconstructed Construction from his Miracles Without Moves DVD, but using the GAP principle (from his Effortless Effects DVD) as part of the method - which was probably one of the first applications for the move I thought of when I learned it! Since there's cuts in the trailer, it's hard to know if there's anything new going on here.

Also reminds me of John Carey's Think & Sync a little bit, as well as Bannon's effect AK-47 in his new book Destination Zero (which is in turn based on Allan Kronzek's effect that is based upon Bob Hummer's Mindreader's Dream). I'm sure there are others that are similar as well.
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
509 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Sgtrey-

This is an updated handling of Deconstructed Construction. The new addition makes it a lot stronger in my opinion.

Thanks for the interest MRAC.

Ryan
conrad3000
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of conrad3000
The penguin link also has an extended video of the full presentation. Anyone have a review of this?
- Ryan
conrad3000
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of conrad3000
Is this impromptu or does it require some deck set up?
- Ryan
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On May 1, 2015, sgtgrey wrote:
At a glance, it looks an awful lot like it's Deconstructed Construction from his Miracles Without Moves DVD, but using the GAP principle (from his Effortless Effects DVD) as part of the method - which was probably one of the first applications for the move I thought of when I learned it! Since there's cuts in the trailer, it's hard to know if there's anything new going on here.

Also reminds me of John Carey's Think & Sync a little bit, as well as Bannon's effect AK-47 in his new book Destination Zero (which is in turn based on Allan Kronzek's effect that is based upon Bob Hummer's Mindreader's Dream). I'm sure there are others that are similar as well.

that's weird... someone actually knows their stuff on here

I think this cost me about £3 this afternoon, it was on offer on penguin. I haven't seen it yet and I like Ryan's work on the SWCT DVD but didn't realise this was an update of that trick. It's all good though, I'm happy if it's improved on the existing handling and for the price it's well worth a look.
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
I didn't realize this was an update either. While I'm not unhappy I bought it, it would be nice if there was a mention of the fact. With all the complaining on here about misleading trailers, I find it more annoying when tricks are renamed and rereleased. Not the first time I've been had buying the cool box before knowing. Hopefully there's enough new to make it worthwhile, haven't watched it yet.,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Decon 2.0 by Ryan Schlutz (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL