We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kyle Marlett At The Table 5/6 at 4pm PT / 7pm ET! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
Hey people!

We are proud to bring you Murphy's Magic's own product developer, Kyle Marlett. Kyle has experience creating magic for the biggest names in the business! Known amongst creators as the consultant to the stars, Kyle is bringing some never before-seen effects to this very special At The Table Experience! Not only will you be learning some cool, visual and organic magic, you'll also be able ask your questions directly to Kyle about what it takes to be a top magic consultant. This is an experience you can't miss!

---
MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
Tomorrow's the big day - don't miss out on Kyle Marlett's At The Table live lecture! It starts at 4pm PT / 7PM ET.

Kyle himself has got a personal message to you guys right here!
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
What's up dudes!

I'm super excited for my lecture tonight!

This is a brand new lecture with 95% new things that I've never taught before.

I'll be teaching about 20 effects tonight. Which if you buy the $10 a month deal for Turner and I, that means it comes out to $0.25 a trick tonight. That's a pretty good deal if I do say so myself.

Hope to see you there!
-K
MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
Getting close, people! Skype in tonight and ask Kyle questions about his effects, consulting or anything else magic related at At_The_Table - First 20 minutes are free at http://www.murphysmagic.com/free20!
DaiVernon1234
View Profile
New user
I still think that the original triumph hasn't been topped even after
85 Posts

Profile of DaiVernon1234
This lecture won't work on penguin magic
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
DaiVernon1234, I'm so sorry, please email me at acar@penguinmagic.com with your username. I'll look into it immediately. It seems to be working for others.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1848 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
I seem to be having the same issue on Penguin
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
Stroop Test | TOCAAN | THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know (UNO) | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
TuneHV, email me if you're still having trouble (acar@penguinmagic.com) but I think it's resolved. There was a bug with the ATT servers for some (not all) users. I'm looking into it now with the ATT team. In the meantime. We'll be working with ATT to make sure there aren't any more hiccups. Thanks for letting me know.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1848 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Resolved, thanks
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
Stroop Test | TOCAAN | THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know (UNO) | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
Wow, that was a crazy evening - the lecture went on for four hours and covered 20 effects! If you were watching, we'd love to hear your thoughts. Smile
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
759 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
I had the same problem with penguin last night. It didn't show up for a little bit then on my iPad just kept refreshing so I gave up but good news it's ready now!!
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1848 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
The download is up for you? I don't see it yet and am curious to see what I missed when I had the issues earlier on.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -

magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
759 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Nope I lied not up. I saw the learn button in my penguinmagic
Still didn't pop up. They must not have it up yet.
MAL
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of MAL
Impossible to download the file?
Here's a screenshot!
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
759 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Really no download? So we can't watch it
Craig Logan
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
541 Posts

Profile of Craig Logan
Must be having download issues. I bought this at Vanishing Inc and it's not available to download or stream. Uh oh.
"A wizard is not to be made in a day." -Professor Hoffmann (Modern Magic)
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Hey dudes!

I had a total blast at my lecture! 4 hours with about 20 effects. It was great to jam on ideas with Greg Wilson as well. The lecture had close up, impromptu, parlor and stage. Let me know what you guys think.

Also, I just reached out to Murphy's to see what's going on with the download. They try to get the download up within 48 hours which would be today. They told me they would have it up today!

-K
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
759 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Thanks kyle, between the cuts in and out for me I caught the ring in napkin tricks looked great!
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1848 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
FYI the download is up
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -

MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay - the download will be up within 48 hours every week (we need a few hours to edit it), so if the download in the future does not work the first day after the lecture, that is most likely the reason. As for the streaming issues I saw mentioned above I'm personally not sure what the problem was, but I know the Murphy's crew is looking into things.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kyle Marlett At The Table 5/6 at 4pm PT / 7pm ET! (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL