The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Handmade tarot card box, gaffed. (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Jonas1969
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Jonas1969
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2021, horus1 wrote:
Send him a note in Etsy. I don’t know that he posts about the magic secrets on the site.
He has a few methods he will suggest.
I have several of his boxes. They are great and he is a pleasure to work with,

I tried to send him a message on Etsy tonight and for some strange reason messages will not send there for me. Nothing happens when I click the send arrow. :/
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Regular user
The Shadows
172 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
I just ordered a special, non-gaffed box that I think will be awesome. Will post pictures when it is finished!
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
540 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
I’m the proud owner of three of Marcs beautiful boxes. If you don’t have one then do yourself a favour and head over to his Etsy store and get one on your Christmas list https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/WarlocksBoxes
Maker of Magical Poppets - www.etsy.com/uk/shop/RockTrollCrafts

Websites built for creators and performers of the bizarre - www.oakdigitalsolutions.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Handmade tarot card box, gaffed. (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL