We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Torce Force v2 - A New Dead or Alive Method (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1704 Posts

Profile of JamieD
It's been a while since I've released any of my bizarre effects but I'm pleased to announce one of my favourite pieces. A Dead or Alive routine with a twist.

Your spectator is given four pieces or paper. Each has a photo of someone in each corner. After telling them a haunting story of how a small diner in the back streets of New York was hit by a mysterious incident. When the police arrived, they found people sleeping at their tables. However, some were sleeping, and some were dead. No one knew truly what happened that night besides the towns sheriff who mysteriously vanished.

Through the process of tearing the individuals from the photos, they not only manage to somehow separate the living from the dead, but also somehow reveal to everyone who the sheriff was.

More info in the coming weeks! Those who have my Download for Life offer will be pleased to know, they will get this update for free! Art work is also included!

If you'd like to become a member of my Download for Life scheme, you get my previous PDFs and my future PDFs for one special price. if you enter in the code: download40 you'll get 40% off for this week.

http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/Shop_Downloadforlife.html

To check out more details on the Tearing Force: http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/Shop_TorceForce.html

More to follow soon....

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Torce Force v2 - A New Dead or Alive Method (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL