We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » AQUA PUNCTURE - Possible water from stone? Blood from a Turnip? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

Or maybe not - left Peter the query - can the water be produced from other things.... hey Enoch.... lets do some false prophet miracles maybe hehehe - or those into the church magic and all that might find it of interest.

I wonder if you could make blood spurt out....
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2531 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hmm.... interesting - I actually got on in the shelf of not yet figured what to do with it.... I shall go dig it out and see what can be done...
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
509 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Shalom Dr. S., please do let us know what Peter has to say about AP. I have this ancient staff, I think it used to belong to someone important, and I am itching to strike it against a rock to see what happens.
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » AQUA PUNCTURE - Possible water from stone? Blood from a Turnip? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL