We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Something not Dark for a change (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Let this inspire your dreams

(Hey, consider this a "white" bit in the vast "black" part from the Yin-Yang type of post)

"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
I actually saw this a year ago, I love how everyone sits there in trance just watching mesmerized.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1468 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
I saw this at Cirque one year. The rig was twice this size. You could hear a feather drop in the tent.
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
Dr. Spektor, thank you for sharing... Deep stuff!
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
A great act, I think on balance I prefer magic ;-)
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Amazing. Never seen anything like that before. The punchline is amazing - really brings home just how incredibly fragile it was. Nice to see an act that defies conventional wisdom about "hitting them fast and funny" by creating an irresistible and gradually-building wonder.

Thanks for sharing Dr S.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2659 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Is this from a "...Got Talent" show? If so, it's nice to see one of them giving someone more than 90 seconds to perform.
Intrepid
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, MD
985 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Where did this act originate? Saw the below clip a few years back but had no idea others where performing the same act. There are at least three different performers on youtube doing the same act. Al might have touched on the origin, or does it predate Cirque du Soleil?
Bob
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2252 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Yes, the clip above was so powerful, once seen not forgotten.
It was posted here on the Café' a year ago or so.

Kotah
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10577 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hmm... now that I went looking there are more than 3 - there are about 8 I could find - I liked the feather touch though Smile - they are all wonderful!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1727 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Spector, thanks so much for sharing this, and MacCult, thanks for your splendid reflection.

George
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3326 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On May 9, 2015, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
Is this from a "...Got Talent" show? If so, it's nice to see one of them giving someone more than 90 seconds to perform.

I was glad to see something other than singing as a talent. She sure had a lot of patience.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Something not Dark for a change (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL