The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Shift: Picks of the Week by Chris Ramsay » » THE SHIFT 022 - Topit // C3 & Speech Jammer (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC

This week Chris brings you his insight on Topit revolution and C3 Center Color Change!

To win this week's effect, simply "Like" this video on Youtube or Facebook and comment there what you thought of the effects or performances.

Topit Revolution by Edouard Boulanger
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=55575

C3 Center color change by Nojima
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=54409
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
As there is no reply from Mr Boulanger to my email can somebody please answer those questions?

1. Is this a permanently installed topit or moveable between different clothes?
2. Do any clothes need alterations done?
MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
I'm not personally up to date about the Topit Revolution, but I'll see what I can find out. Smile
ChrisRamsay
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of ChrisRamsay
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2015, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:
As there is no reply from Mr Boulanger to my email can somebody please answer those questions?

1. Is this a permanently installed topit or moveable between different clothes?
2. Do any clothes need alterations done?

Hey Simon,

1. There is an option to either permanently have it installed or a way to change it.
2. none

Cheers,

Chris
Scott Horn
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
417 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
First off, Thanks for the reviews!!!! Second, I curious about the ability to retrieve... To do this with an Ammar or Cloutier topit, you need to have the jacket altered through the pocket in additoin to having the topit "sewn in." I don't see how you can have the retrieval unless its "under" the jacket rather than thru the pocket. Sounds like the ditching is pretty similar, but the retrievals are done "under cover." I have a jacket with an Ammar topit, so Ill guess Ill investigate whether this adds more functionality for my "next" jacket.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Shift: Picks of the Week by Chris Ramsay » » THE SHIFT 022 - Topit // C3 & Speech Jammer (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL