The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lectures And Workshops In Detroit ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4842 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hay Gang,

I Will Also Be Doing a 3 Hr. workshop for ABC Magic at there magic shop. on Monday Jury 27,

On Tuesday July 28 is A lecture for Ring 22.

And On Wednesday July 29 is A 3 Hr.workshop for Wunderground at there magic shop.

Ok thanks so much!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
563 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Hey Dave,

What are you planning on teaching in your workshops?
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4842 Posts

Hay John,
Most of the Time I like to As They say " go with the flow" And Teach whatever they want to Learn ! ( if I know A handling For it! ) Just About Any coin PLOT! Some Card Stuff, And I just Put Out Most Of my Non-Card & Coin Stuff In My latest Set of Lecture Notes Called " Not Just Coins "

Also I Do have Two Super EASY Coin routines That I will be teaching! That Just About Anyone can Do! I have did them in my Last few Lectures, And they have went over GREAT!!! So I will start out with That stuff To give you time to thank about it! But if you are coming, Start Thinking About What YOU want to learn ! So That way You get something Out of it you can use!:) Ok thanks Gang!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4842 Posts

So I got my Ticket And I am ready To Go! Smile Hope to see some of you guy There!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4842 Posts

SOOOO Anyone Going To be here??? Let me know! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4842 Posts

Ok Just Got Back! I would like to thank John Luka For all his hard work ! And Ring 22 Was Great!!! Smile And is A great Place To Lecture, And Do A workshop! Thanks For all there Help!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lectures And Workshops In Detroit ! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL