The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Danny Weiser - Alliance (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
chriswebbmagic
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of chriswebbmagic
Hey everybody,
thank you for the kind words and comments.

We will try and answer as many questions as possible without tipping the method.

Danny created this and I was working on something similar so we merged together and have this little beauty.

I teach on the dvd and go through all the routines. So now you know where I am with this lets try answer a few more things.

- as soon as you change the deck to the box you can take all the cards out for any effect you have set up or just use them as a regular deck.

- angles as Danny said as mainly in front of you but with another method on the dvd this can be improved.

-the reason I prefer this as an opener is the fact you just bring the deck into play and chat then get everyone's attention then do the change ...almost as a throw away but its a great starting point...this is just my opinion.

- I love the idea of take a few cards for a packet trick then change the cards into the box..great idea.

hope these help and speak soon.

Best Chris Webb
www.ChrisWebbVault.com

Creator of: Coffee Shot, Flash, Fickle and RE.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Thanks for the info ~ much appreciated . I'm seeing it as a nice combination to a SansMinds' release , Unboxing . I managed to make a nice gimmick on the second try . So here it goes , walk to a random human , vanish the deck box , perform some effects , and reappear the deck box . These should shoot a deep hole in the brain of a spectator .

I like the way this can be put as a visual color changing deck ~ Some alternatives to play with .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
532 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
Thanks to everyone for chiming in! If you have any more questions or ideas, please feel free to post them here or PM me=)
DVYRCKT
View Profile
New user
L.A./Nashville
71 Posts

Profile of DVYRCKT
WOW!

The visuals are great on this!

- Davey
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Free worldwide shipping with another effect ~ I like the deal .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
chriswebbmagic
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of chriswebbmagic
Yeah that's correct...a lot of dealers are doing the offer of a free 'One by One' an effect I released.

Here is its trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1491WiyBwuk

Enjoy
www.ChrisWebbVault.com

Creator of: Coffee Shot, Flash, Fickle and RE.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2971 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Trailer at time 00:42 Smile
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
takel
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of takel
Danny showed to me via skype and also I saw it from Chris live at Blackpool and I loved it. I really recomend this for any one who wants to add a gem in his collection and to any of his favorite card routine!!!
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Alliance is due with us tomorrow and pre-orders will be shipped.

This first batch are the only ones that will qualify for the free bonus trick One by One by Chris Webb so as soon as they are gone the free trick offer will be removed so grab one now while this great offer is on.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1372 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I know I joked about Michael Ammars version but I thinkthis looks really good. I'm not really a pre orderer but I look forward to some reviewes.
VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
We like to look at every angle of a trick before deciding to bring it in, and we really like the variation in effects possible with Alliance by Danny Weiser. You can change up from day to day what effect you get out of it, which can give you the image of real powers over a box of cards. Be it friends asking you to "repeat that trick where..." or repeat clients at a restaurant or strolling gig, being able to mix up the effect is very strong magic.

Follow the Alliance link for more details.
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
Uncle Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Japan
192 Posts

Profile of Uncle Joe
It defies logic to have a loose deck of cards
and then have them appear in a box and then
remove them from the box. I'll pass on this.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
You can also do a color change with it, but the main effect is what you see.

At the moment while our stock lasts (we only have a few left) you get One by One by Chris Webb free which is a good trick in itself, all stock after this first batch will not have the free One by One.

The gimmick is also ready made (bar on little bit you have to do yourself) which is plus, you are also taught and they give you files so you can print and make your own going forward.

Our stock has arrived in the UK and is ready to ship http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/2841.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6998 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Quote:
On May 22, 2015, Uncle Joe wrote:
It defies logic to have a loose deck of cards
and then have them appear in a box and then
remove them from the box. I'll pass on this.

Not with the right presentation. It can be a killer and totally logical effect
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
chrislomas
View Profile
Regular user
Coningsby, Lincs
129 Posts

Profile of chrislomas
Any ine got any reviews yet?
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1758 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Got it, not a huge fan of it, I actually don't like at all, better versions on the market. Will post a more detailed review later.
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review Channel, new reviews coming every week ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdb-w11D1oK_yYE62Z2zBfw
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1758 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Alliance – Danny Weiser

Product description : Visually morph a deck of cards into a card box. Well, we don't have the same meaning for « visually » but let's find out if this trick is worth your money and your consideration.

Price and where to buy it : This is sold at $29.95 and you can find it in nearly every Murphy's magic « partner » shop !

What you get : You get a black cardboard enveloppe with the DVD inside, the instructions are well shot, good production value. You learn how to build your gimmick and a few routines to do with it. The gimmick seems fine, one part will have to be changed but nothing very complicated. Pretty satisfied with what you receive.

Teaser : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRzx91o8OWY

The pros and the cons : Here is the core of my review, let's begin with the cons, as I will usually be doing, I prefer to keep the good things for the end.

THE CONS :
- It is sold as an opener but returning the cards into the box is more a closer for me. And this brings the first problem : You have to walk up to somebody holding the deck like that, bringing them out of your pocket will be hard, not impossible but hard.
- The handling of the « deck » before the change is just awful ! Nobody is handling a deck like that. The thumb has to be in the middle and you will have to watch your angles on this one. If you have a old style card box, you don't have to put your thumb all the way accross the pack but the change is less impressive.
- Box can't be examined, there is one method on the DVD to do so but it's not that practical.
- The angles on this are pretty awful, people have to be standing up right in front of you, if they are on the sides, you're dead.
- The move to do the change is awkard making all the trick less magical and impressive.

THE PROS :
- It's flash if done correctly and I can see some Youtube users using this.
- The gimmick doesn't only allow you to perform this effect but there are quite a few routines on the DVD. There are not all practical but it does give you ideas if you maybe spot a way to use this gimmick without being caught.
- It's not that expensive considering the DVD was well shot and the quality of the material you get.

Overall rating : Well, this one is definately not the best trick in the world. Bad angles and akward handling but some nice ideas on the DVD, well, if you like what you see on the trailer, you won't be disappointed with this. I can't see myself using it, 1/4 hearts.

As for the difficulty level, no difficult move but you will have to be convincing when handling the deck because the whole trick relies on that.. Making the gimmick is pretty easy too, 2/5 stars.

Similar products : If you like this kind of effect, I urge you to check freedom pack by Justin Miller which is far better than this.

Thanks to Murphys Magic for sending me this product !
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review Channel, new reviews coming every week ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdb-w11D1oK_yYE62Z2zBfw
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Danny Weiser - Alliance (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL