The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Magic Apps exposed in Yahoo Article (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doughlas
View Profile
Regular user
Northern California
173 Posts

Profile of Doughlas
Stumbled across this article this morning "A Thorough Review of 20 Magic Apps for Your Phone" which exposes how most of the most popular magic apps done with your phone are done, including Greg Rostami's effects. Very disappointing to see this out there as a major news article on the front page of Yahoo this morning. https://www.yahoo.com/tech/the-ultimate-......524.html
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I had to laugh, this p###k says he's doing this as a public service ! I repeat he's a P###K!!!
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
James Mattox
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of James Mattox
I just read through the ones about Gregs apps... Not sure I'd say he "exposed". Pretty much the same info you'd find on the iTunes sales page
RogerTheShrubber
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of RogerTheShrubber
I hate to admit it, you can't imagine how much, but the article saved me $16. I was interested in City Prediction because so many of my friends and family are extensive travelers and I was happy with how I thought it worked (VR), but what he did expose of the trick made me lose interest. I don't much care for the requirement and I didn't like the way given to work around it.

The article did sell me on a few others, so I can apply my saved $16 to that and I'll eventually be spending more than $16 anyway, but I'm actually glad that I know what I know now instead of having spent $16 on a trick I'd never bother to use. Had I paid for the app and then learned what I'd need to do to use it, I wouldn't have been happy with the purchase at all and would have wound up deleting it on the spot. With four kids, two cars and a home along with a retirement to fund, the amount of pocket cash my wife and I each get per month to spend on personal interests / hobbies / fun is low enough to the point that I'd actually regret completely wasting $16 because it's about a tenth of what I can spend monthly on my own stuff. So, sad as it is, sometimes even a p***k winds up doing something that works in your favor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Magic Apps exposed in Yahoo Article (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL