We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Born again apprentice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

silent shadow
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
231 Posts

Profile of silent shadow
My name is Jason of 32 year's

Im from london in the uk , reborn to magic about 3 month's ago after about a 20 year gap , I did have a shock the other day dusting down my old paul daniel's magic set , he had a picture with a full head of hair on the box ( made me feel old for a bit ).

Maybe ill come across someone here with local knowledge in my area , I find the world has got bigger since I recommenced my interest.

Card's are my main interest , I'm half way through a great book "The Royal Road to Magic" by Jean Hugard and Frederick Braue.

Thanx for listening.
Magic or just an illusion? it's a free choice .... isn't it?
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Jason,

Ah once bitten by the magic bug seems you're smitten with it for life, although sometimes it takes a respite. (Even 20 years later and you find yourself still interested.) It's a familiar story with many that have introduced themselves.

It's good to have you here and you'll find many members are from the UK. In fact there's over 10,000 people that visit the Café from over 80 different countries. The UK has a high proportion of members, so I'm sure you'll run across their post while doing your reading.

Sit back, get comfortable and be prepared for lots of informative reading. Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own.
silent shadow
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
231 Posts

Profile of silent shadow
Thanx Chrystal.

I'm sure glad I stumbled across here

I've been checking out the Café and it look's awsome....
Magic or just an illusion? it's a free choice .... isn't it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Born again apprentice (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL