The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic shops in Branson, MO (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Does anyone know of any good magic shops in Branson???
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3989 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
It's a very fun place to go, but the only magic shop I ever saw was in the amusement park, Silver Dollar City. A small place that dealt mostly in kid's magic and gags, though there were a few inexpensive versions of some classic tricks.

For me it was the type of place I wouldn't go out of my way to go to, but since I'm at SDC anyway, I go inside for a couple of minutes, then leave without making a purchase.

We go to Branson just about every year for a couple of days as part of a family vacation, as it is on the way to our main destination.

Some of the magic performers in Branson likely have some stuff for sale in the lobby, but again, its likely designed for kids who have just seen a magic show and want to learn a trick.

That said, I would love to see a quality shop there...but the way things are with magic shops these days, I'm not holding my breath!

BTW, if the show "Marco Polo" is still showing there, don't go see it!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Just to let you guys know, I actually found a pretty decent magic shop towards the end of my visit there called It's Magic & Jokes. They had a ton of old tricks there, a a couple dozen books, and a few newer tricks. I was looking to see if they had Bandwidth by Gregory Wilson, but the only thing they had was Pointless so I got that for $30 instead of the $45 online. I also got some slush powder, flash paper, and an older Magic magazine issue. All in all, pretty good place!
BigJRitch
View Profile
New user
Fort Smith, ARK
22 Posts

Profile of BigJRitch
Sorry for bringing this post back from the dead. But I visit Branson alot, only living about 2 1/2 hours away from there. Thanks for posting about the magic shop "It's Magic and Jokes" as I did not know about it. Will be going there next time we decide to go.

I used to visit a magic shop in the Imax theater, but on my last visit I noticed it is no longer there. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic shops in Branson, MO (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL