The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Display Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Red Neck Magician
View Profile
Regular user
Down Yonder
190 Posts

Profile of Red Neck Magician
I am gonna use a aluminium folding camping table and a vaultz hanging file folder box for my table and a place to hold the cards worms etc. My questions is this I don't have enough room on top of the vaultz box to display cards worms and have enough room to pitch. How important is it to display those items? I thought I would sell straight out of the vaultz case. Any advice help or suggestions would be great. Thanks
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
First off the aluminum folding camping table will NOT be strong enough.The tip will lean on your table and this aluminum table will fall or even break.

Spend the money at Walmart to get a folding table like this, http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-6-Ce......33148258

Now your original problem is solved and a problem you didn't know about using an aluminum table.I would put a cloth skirt around the front and two sides.Leave the back open.

Hope this helped.

Don
Red Neck Magician
View Profile
Regular user
Down Yonder
190 Posts

Profile of Red Neck Magician
Hay Don thanks for the help. I read some where on here you can put pvc pipe on the legs of these tables to raise them up. Gonna give it a try.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Quote:
On May 18, 2015, Red Neck Magician wrote:
Hay Don thanks for the help. I read some where on here you can put pvc pipe on the legs of these tables to raise them up. Gonna give it a try.

Great idea....
Don
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Display Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL