The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Waco shoot out (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On May 18, 2015, rockwall wrote:
Quote:
On May 18, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
Where's all the outcry about the "white on white" crime that is so prevalent? What causes it- poverty? Single parent households? Or is it just something inherent to the race itself?

Quote:
In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes. Driving while drunk is almost exclusively a white crime because everyone knows black people prefer to drink on their porches or inside their homes.

So why is white on white crime so prevalent, one may ask? Is it the music they listen to? Is it the white divorce rate, resulting in more white children coming from broken homes? Perhaps it's the TV shows they watch or the violent sports they play. More than likely, it is a combination of all of those things, with the exact root cause unclear. What is clear, though, is that not enough people are talking about the crime plaguing the white community. We need to spread the word, holding protests and demonstrations that call attention to this growing matter. Because, after all -- white lives matter, too.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kerry-codd......878.html

This will definitely be in the running for stupidest post of the year and not surprising on who posted it.

You do realize, don't you Bob, that the article you linked studiously avoids mentioning 'per capita' results, right? It's hardly surprising that when the White population outnumbers the Black population approximately 72% to 12%, that more crimes are committed in total by the white population.

BOB WINS EVERY YEAR. Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Has he ever run anyone over while ridding around he pet department helping people scoop fish out of the tank on his Harley?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On May 18, 2015, ed rhodes wrote:
Quote:
On May 18, 2015, Dougini wrote:
Man! I don't know how, but the OP was marked "liked" by me somehow. This is a tragedy. And just because a guy owns a Harley, does NOT make him a thug or "biker"! Some guys (like me) just love a Harley! I could never afford one though...

Doug

The guy who works in the pet department, helping people scoop fish out of the tank, rides a Harley. And he is neither a thug or a biker.

I am somewhat confused here. He owns a Harley but he is not a Biker? Yea that is a question. Just what is a "biker."
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Quote:
On May 18, 2015, rockwall wrote:
Quote:
On May 18, 2015, lynnef wrote:
Although we're conditioned to think of biker gangs as white; some photos of Bandidos appear to show a number of Latino fellows in their ranks. ...

Well, they ARE called the Bandidos! LOL Bob would probably call them a bunch of white hispanics.

Actually, the Bandidos' founder is a man named Donald Eugene Chambers; but to be fair, I don't really know his race! The photos I saw had both Latinos and whites! I didn't assume initially that the Bandidos were Latino by their name only. After all, the Atlanta Braves are not all Native American. But to stick to the topic, this issue is about outlaw gangs and not race anyway! Lynn
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
It's really hysterical to see how many so-called "entertainers" here fail to recognize satire. It's your clueless responses to my post, rockwall and acesover, that truly qualify for the dimmest post I've ever seen.

But that's hardly surprising.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Satire is often used to attempt to make a larger point, which you were obviously doing.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
One would think these two were members of rival biker clubs. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On May 19, 2015, rockwall wrote:
Satire is often used to attempt to make a larger point, which you were obviously doing.

Glad to see you finally figured that out. Too bad you missed the larger point completely.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On May 18, 2015, ed rhodes wrote:
The guy who works in the pet department, helping people scoop fish out of the tank, rides a Harley. And he is neither a thug or a biker.

My point exactly. He does present an "image" when he is sitting on his bike. Immediately, "biker" comes to mind. I've seen it all too often. I used to ride with a group of Harley-owners. None if them thugs or criminals. I could write a small book! A "biker" is a motorcycle rider. It is a term used to describe a Hell's Angels-type. Not a fair description. But one assumed many times, nonetheless.

Doug
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On May 19, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
It's really hysterical to see how many so-called "entertainers" here fail to recognize satire. It's your clueless responses to my post, rockwall and acesover, that truly qualify for the dimmest post I've ever seen.

But that's hardly surprising.

Stop being so modest. You will win again this year. How could you lose? Most of your posts qualify. Smile So just by sheer numbers you have everyone beat. Smile
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On May 19, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:
On May 19, 2015, rockwall wrote:

Glad to see you finally figured that out. Too bad you missed the larger point completely.

Well, I actually think I GOT the larger point you were trying to make but I'll admit, it's possible I was wrong. (Not likely, but possible.) I assume it was the same larger point that the HP writer was making. But go ahead, enlighten me, what WAS the larger point you were trying to make?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Waco shoot out (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL