The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » A sincere thank you to the many magicians who are here helping (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RookieMage
View Profile
New user
Rookies only have
58 Posts

Profile of RookieMage
Just bouncing around this cool Café and exploring the nooks and crannies (this place is frickin Huge!), I have received so much help in such a short time, that I thought I would give a big old Thank You to the folks who got here first and are helping out today. The welcoming attitude of (almost) everyone has been a pleasant surprise to me; I was not certain that a complete newbie like myself could fit into this place but am happy to report that I feel at home here.

Now all that is left is to spend more time practicing/practicing/practicing and payin my dues... :o)
AidanHeritage
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of AidanHeritage
Don't forget that after the practicing/practicing comes the REAL practice - the performing!!
GS121002
View Profile
Loyal user
but he still can't help build a border wall with only
284 Posts

Profile of GS121002
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, AidanHeritage wrote:
Don't forget that after the practicing/practicing comes the REAL practice - the performing!!

Well said, Aidan!
Gary Salisbury
San Diego, CA

IT'S A FACT! - Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
CREDIS QUOD HABES ET HABES! - What you believe is real, is real!
WHO IS THAT MASKED MAN AND WHAT IS HE ALL ABOUT? - https://www.pinterest.com/garydsalisbury/
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2926 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2015, GS121002 wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, AidanHeritage wrote:

Well said, Aidan!

Yep... Performing for real people under different scenarios and venues will be a whole new ball game, but at least you are in the ball park. Have Fun!!!
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » A sincere thank you to the many magicians who are here helping (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL