The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Classics courtesy of Randy Wakeman!! (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4759 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

My buddy Randy Wakeman has been busy destroying video equipment, rescuing sought-after magic footage, editing, re-editing, rendering, and re-rendering. Randy's efforts have resulted in 12 titles, never available in digital format ever before . . . and now, available world-wide for the very first time! Smile

Included are four timeless and ageless Edward Marlo titles, long unavailable, that were released at higher prices years ago, when a dollar was worth closer to a dollar. They are comprised of three teaching tapes: Ed Marlo Private Studies, Ed Marlo Seconds, Centers, & Bottoms, Ed's only full lecture, “Thirty-Five Years Later.” Ed Marlo Confidential tells Ed's story: It was Muriel Marlo's favorite production of the group, for you've done his magic, learned his moves, and now you can finally meet the man.

A Visit with Heba Haba Al is the only video of the grandfather of Chicago Bar Magic ever made, the one and only.

Mike GalloThe Dynasty Continues” has been remastered from the original digital raw footage and ranks as one of the finest coin and close-up offerings ever. It is truly powerful, memorable magic performed and explained by Mike, one of the greatest coin workers in history. It is Mike Gallo's personal favorite video. Smile

Randy's “Chicago Bar Magic” offers strong, direct, practical, perform-able routines that you'll want to use for the rest of your life. All performed and explained, it covers the brand of audience-tested magician-approved memorable close-up.

There are five Simon Lovell titles, including the well-received Simon Lovell “Man of Danger” a three volume series that (according to Randy), is Simon's best work along with two performance tapes. Simon Lovell Live: The Lemming Unleashed is Simon's full performance from Monday Night Magic, and Simon's R-rated “Strange and Unusual Hobbies” performance is available now for the first time anywhere.

All of these titles are available by Clicking Here! complete with trailers you can enjoy.

No winding, no cluttered shelf-space, watch and study them as much as you want, whether on a tablet, smartphone, or HD-TV, the choice is yours.

Buy them today, watch them instantly.

By the way, As a Magic Café Member, you can save some bucks while you're at it, by using promo code CAFE20 you'll get 20% off your purchases.

NOTE: This code will be available for only the next few days.

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
NebA
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of NebA
Wow I actually just heard about Mike Gallo's "Dynasty Continues" the other day and was trying to find a copy, so this is perfect timing Smile
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4759 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Mike is awesome with coins and I'm sure you will learn much. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
I have reviewed the selections and I think @@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@.Also @ @@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@, IT @@@@@@ @@ @@@@@@@@@.I Hope I did not say too much. Sorry for any typos.Pre edited to save time.Die Gedanken Sind Frei.
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Quote:
On May 23, 2015, NebA wrote:
Wow I actually just heard about Mike Gallo's "Dynasty Continues" the other day and was trying to find a copy, so this is perfect timing Smile

Yes, one of the most-requested titles has been Mike Gallo: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/mikegallo . Mike is a terrific close-up performer and teacher, one of the best ever, and this video proves it.
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Quote:
On May 23, 2015, Steve Brooks wrote:

My buddy Randy Wakeman has been busy destroying video equipment, rescuing sought-after magic footage, editing, re-editing, rendering, and re-rendering. Randy's efforts have resulted in 12 titles, never available in digital format ever before . . . and now, available world-wide for the very first time! Smile

Hi Steve,

Thank you for helping to spread the word!
Czimmerman
View Profile
New user
Markesan, Wisconsin
52 Posts

Profile of Czimmerman
My internet doesn't go fast enough for streaming videos... 10 minutes to load a 2 minute youtube kinda speed. I am 9 miles from any town and a few years from faster speeds in my area.

Is there a chance that those will be put on DVD anytime soon?

Thanks
Chad
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Which titles, specifically?
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Https://vimeo.com/ondemand/edmarlo35years now has the entire production in monochrome as well as the standard edition, included as a no additional cost bonus. Some feel when viewing in HD, the monochrome version is preferred: you get both, so the choice is yours.
Czimmerman
View Profile
New user
Markesan, Wisconsin
52 Posts

Profile of Czimmerman
I am more interested in Simon's material at the moment.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Classics courtesy of Randy Wakeman!! (4 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL