The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Forte Pizza (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Artie Fufkin
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Artie Fufkin
Juicy pizza sauce?
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2015, Artie Fufkin wrote:
Juicy pizza sauce?

You hit upon something there and you may be correct. I can't verify this but I believe that is how they came up for the designation of "Juice Work." I have heard that the originator of this work was eating pizza, had an idea, thinned the pizza sauce down and "Presto" (that's a magician term), it became the first "real work" (another magician term), juice preparation. Smile

Most who buy a juice preparation on the Internet for exorbitant sums of money don't realize that it is really just thinned down pizza sauce. Smile
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Wow. I hope this minor mistake on my part did not stop The Unknown Kid (mentioned in a previous post on culling), from writing a new addition to his Illuminati Series entitled: Pizza Mucks in High Stakes Poker Games.

Here is the real work by the master, The Unknown Kid himself, with never before divulged methods and techniques. It includes all of the Kids mucks and holdout concealment moves using a slice of pizza for cover and shade. A brand new addition has been added on how to remove pizza gravy stains from your clothing, the table layout and even from the cards themselves -- and do this all under fire.

This Illuminati booklet will be in very limited supply and quite expensive. All these muck methods are too good to be bandied around the Internet and have been used by some of the top magicians at the Magic Castle in L.A., so you know this is the "real work."

We could have called these moves The Magic Castle Pizza Mucks but the Kid likes to have the Unknown Kid designation on all of the Illuminati booklets for future praise, recognition and possible honorary entry into: The Magic Castle Hustler's Hall of Fame.

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Forte Pizza (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL