The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Putin fighting the New World Order? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Russia's Putin signs law against 'undesirable' NGOs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32860526
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
No. Just tightening the noose around the Russian people.
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
Putin has been doing that type of thing for quite some time. Nobody seems to care or do much about it. Historically people watch this type of behavior get more and more extreme, then a generation later we all say, "Why didn't somebody see this coming and do something about it?"
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If NGOs linked to politics in the USA face no restrictions, then how can the Rockefeller & Co who consider themselves to be genius artists, be stopped from ruling your world?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
I don't think anyone is suggesting we have no restrictions on the way people do business. I'll counter your question with a question: is it possible for restrictions to become too restrictive?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
As far the Rockefeller & Co NGO’s go what could be too restrictive I don’t know but outlawing them wouldn’t be a bad start.

Tommy
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
Quote:
On May 24, 2015, tommy wrote:
As far the Rockefeller & Co NGO’s go what could be too restrictive

Should we move this over to answer a question with a question?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
What is the formula used to overthrow legitimate but uncooperative leaders?

Tommy
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Putin feels like the Duke. A man's got to do what a man's got to do.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Putin / Russia dodged a bullet this weekend:

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/......-gay-sex
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Putin fighting the New World Order? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL