The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Vanish (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jordanamystika
View Profile
New user
IN
52 Posts

Profile of jordanamystika
This is GREAT! Love this!!
BjornOrri
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of BjornOrri
Thanks for the feedback everyone, glad you like the app!

I want to check if there is any real demand for this on Android (I started making it but haven't put in the time to finish it).

If you're reading this and you really want this on Android, please speak up Smile
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Android please
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Lol I see the price has risen, must be due to popularity.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
BjornOrri
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of BjornOrri
True. Initially I wanted the price to be very low so that more people would want to buy it. I had already priced a magic app at $10 and wanted to see the difference in download count which turned out to be insignificant if any. When you only get a handful of purchases, there's a huge difference in making $7/download vs. $1.4/download. And hey, $10 is still pretty cheap for a magic app Smile
lukkudlek
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of lukkudlek
Please, relase an android version!
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I wish you to consider my request.. I need the app could have a timer setting (where 0 is infinite) to immediately force close the app (this is not like swiping down with 2 fingers to exit the performance). This is essentially needed when we want to switch from the app to the real one, without touching the phone. The timer should triggered by the proximity sensor too and it will re-count when it gets triger again. That will make the app goes to real one automatically when it's idle.

I also read that you're considering to put the real status bar with solid color background to the app.. I also think it's a good idea for the next update. You could put an on/off toggle so we can opt to use depending how we're going to perform it.

This app still is one of my favorites thing to do until now

-daniltan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Vanish (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL