The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Weak by Perseus Arkomanis (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Harry Dove
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Harry Dove
Yep, got some 100 microns to use, will give it a go tomorrow.

without wishing to say too much, you definitely need to be prepared to ruin a few cards when making this! can be pretty frustrating!
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
I also have this download and it is very good,it would be nicer if you could get whats needed ready made.I know it would be time consuming for perseus.This effect Weak really does play Strong (exscuse the pun) and I am sure people would purchase them to order.

I have made up 10 at the moment but would gladly buy more if they were available.

Graham.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
It's a business, it wouldn't be cost effective to make these and sell them. It would cost too much to purchase, this is exactly the type of effect that needs to be diy. No one would purchase them to order, the prices would be ridiculous compared to just sitting down and making them oneself.
Perseus Arkomanis
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of Perseus Arkomanis
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2015, Slackerking wrote:
It's a business, it wouldn't be cost effective to make these and sell them. It would cost too much to purchase, this is exactly the type of effect that needs to be diy. No one would purchase them to order, the prices would be ridiculous compared to just sitting down and making them oneself.

I don't think of it so much as "buisness"...
I think of it as "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"
There are things that once learned will serve you for ever. It worths the knack and once you get it, you can easily sit around and make 50-60 gimmicks in an hour while watching TV (I know I do it that way)
The things that are most real to me are the illusions which I create...everything else is quicksand...
<BR>
<BR>www.orionmagicproductions.com
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Is .003 too thick? That's the thinnest I can find online. I also couldn't find the link mentioned.
3piecesweet
View Profile
New user
UK
32 Posts

Profile of 3piecesweet
Hi Slackerking, I have PM'd you.
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2015, 3piecesweet wrote:
Hi Slackerking, I have PM'd you.

Thanks so much, let's see if it works Smile
charlies_hat
View Profile
Regular user
Norwich, UK
108 Posts

Profile of charlies_hat
Hi, I think I have a better 'thing' to use for this - it's much, much thinner and goes twice as far.

PM me if you want. I'll also PM Perseus with it anyway.
MagicBarMan
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of MagicBarMan
This is a great effect as a pseudo hypnosis type of effect. Or a comedy effect. Making them up isn’t all that difficult.
fireisyummy
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of fireisyummy
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2015, charlies_hat wrote:
Hi, I think I have a better 'thing' to use for this - it's much, much thinner and goes twice as far.

PM me if you want. I'll also PM Perseus with it anyway.

I have PMed you but I haven't heard back. If anyone knows what it is or has another link as to which product to use please let me know. I've emailed Perseus and he just emailed me a picture of the one he uses which obviously is not relevant to what's available here in the US. Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Weak by Perseus Arkomanis (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL