We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Triage by Danny Weiser & Shin Lim Presents (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
949 Posts

Profile of Riley
PM'd you.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1445 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Thanks Riley Smile
alexlatorre
View Profile
Regular user
Barcelona
185 Posts

Profile of alexlatorre
Same question here. What's the skill level required to build it?
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
949 Posts

Profile of Riley
If you can sew a button on to a coat...
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9332 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 12, 2015, Riley wrote:
If you can sew a button on to a coat...

No need. You can buy sew-on by Roddie Mcghie Smile
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
How many gimmicks can you make from what is supplied?
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1816 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Only one.
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review Channel, new reviews coming every week ! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
Critisizer
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Critisizer
Stars out of 5?
Dream house of any wizard: Wizard's Dream House
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1816 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
It's not that difficult to make, take your time and it should be fine.

As for the handling of the gimmick, I guess you will have to handle it carefully if you don't want anything to flash.

I'd give it 3/5 stars Smile

And maybe a 1,5/4 or 2/4 hearts but I still haven't played enough with it to be sure about my rating.

Make sure to check my review Channel, new reviews coming every week ! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
533 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
Quote:
On Jun 12, 2015, Alex DLF wrote:
It's not that difficult to make, take your time and it should be fine.

As for the handling of the gimmick, I guess you will have to handle it carefully if you don't want anything to flash.

I'd give it 3/5 stars Smile

And maybe a 1,5/4 or 2/4 hearts but I still haven't played enough with it to be sure about my rating.

This should not come off confrontational at all. But I just want to cover my bases.

When you said "Only one", I think you meant "one", as that is all you need unless you want to perform the same trick at the exact same time in another dimension=) We also supply enough of the materials to make multiple gimmicks with your own design.

As for the rating I feel you are being very bias and I feel other people questioning to get this should hear another opinion first.
It's really not hard to perform this in the real, world as I do it myself=)
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
These are now shipping from Merchant of Magic complete with all official parts and supplies, in the correct quantities.
MoM held back dispatch until the product was complete to make sure it ships to customers with the correct quality/brand/type of gimmick exactly as originally intended.
The shop could have substituted the gimmick, but really.. If I ordered from MoM, I'd expect the 'actual' whole product to begin with.

Looking forward to people trying this out and suggesting presentation ideas..

Best wishes
Dominic
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2494 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Jun 12, 2015, Dominic Reyes wrote:
These are now shipping from Merchant of Magic complete with all official parts and supplies, in the correct quantities.
MoM held back dispatch until the product was complete to make sure it ships to customers with the correct quality/brand/type of gimmick exactly as originally intended.
The shop could have substituted the gimmick, but really.. If I ordered from MoM, I'd expect the 'actual' whole product to begin with.

Best wishes
Dominic

I guess that was aimed at me?

We do not ship substitutes the item supplied from stock to ensure customers got there order without delay is the exact same brand etc.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Critisizer
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Critisizer
Thanks Alex
Dream house of any wizard: Wizard's Dream House
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On Jun 12, 2015, Saturn UK wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 12, 2015, Dominic Reyes wrote:

Best wishes
Dominic

I guess that was aimed at me?

We do not ship substitutes the item supplied from stock to ensure customers got there order without delay is the exact same brand etc.

Don't worry Mark.

Ignore 'nasty tricks' from other dealers.

No need to stoop to their level. Your service is superior in EVERY way.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Mark... Relax. There's no need to be defensive. I'm just telling those that ordered from MoM that their orders have shipped, and why the team waited for all the parts to come in. Nothing's aimed at you.

Jamie.. Always entertaining Smile
XeonSteel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of XeonSteel
Hello MagicCafe! Just thought I would post about Danny Weiser's "Triage" presented by "Shin Lim Presents". Both Shin and Danny releases great and visual effects. I have not yet been disappointed and probably never will be. Without revealing anything, 'Triage' is great! I received mine from Danny 3 days ago. It's definitely great for stage, parlor and close up. For close up maybe stay back a small 2 to 3 feet away BUT if follow the intricate instructions given by Shin(as usual) Smile ya probably can stand even 1 feet away. Triage is great, its fast, VERY VISUAL.

There is 'something' ya need to do if you have never done it before when esembling the gimmick, but with, again, the great instrucstions given, believe me you will be proud of yourself. You have to have patience. If you don't patience, learn it and take it in! I love esembling gimmicks, the more you esemble, the more you learn, the faster & better you will get! Smile

I also love seeing TnR effects, what's great about Triage is, there's no palming nor covering 1 piece, 2 pieces, or 3 pieces in one hand or switch to the other... Let's say, all of sudden you accidently drop a corner of a card or maybe all 3 for some ungodly known reason. If you're an expert with TnR's and you never drop pieces, great! But let's say, an aspiring magician or someone performing TnR for the first time in front of an audience, they drop the pieces, oh snap!! You always have to think, what if, with Triage, you literally do not have to worry about dropping any pieces what so ever.

Congrats to Danny & Shin on Triage! Get it, get it now, you won't be disappointed!
XeonSteel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of XeonSteel
P.S. Everything is supplied for you. Also, if you need to make more gimmicks yourself you with the instructions. Blue or Black back bicycle cards work better too Smile Smile
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1816 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Thanks for the review, does anybody else has it and could comment on the quality of the props and the "flopiness" of the gimmick ? I'm sure I'm not the only one Smile

magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Can I make more than one gimmick? Or have to buy another dvd when mine is used up?
Magician, Mentalist, Entertainer.

www.mikebelieve.com
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4145 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Mike, see WeiserSide1's post, above, for the answer to your first question.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Triage by Danny Weiser & Shin Lim Presents (48 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL