The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Triage by Danny Weiser (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

twillsinc
View Profile
New user
Sheffield, UK
19 Posts

Profile of twillsinc
Hi all,
2 in the same year!!! Another video which has completely grabbed my attention. This is Triage by Danny Weiser, however he is releasing it on Shin's label. Take a look

http://www.magicshop.co.uk/product_info.......d=146286

not a huge fan of TNR, I have found it clunky in the past and only really used it with "tool" by David Stone but this... this video is something else... I hate how it cuts away before key moments and instantly rejoins but hey that's vids for you. I also note that you don't get to see the face therefore how... inspectable is the card. releases in 2 weeks what are the opinions out there of this one??

watched the vid several times so far and love it

Twills.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1827 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
twillsinc
View Profile
New user
Sheffield, UK
19 Posts

Profile of twillsinc
Thanks Tune, why couldn't I find this??? I blame the constant drinking...

Twills
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4101 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Smile Smile Smile

My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Triage by Danny Weiser (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL