The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Break by Uday Jadugar (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
578 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Wow uday, you finally release it???!!!
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1306 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hope this will be available in British coins
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Hope to get this in swiss francs.

is this a coin bend or a coin break? real currency?

the add copy says:
The CLEANEST and most VISUAL coin bend on the market. Smile

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1828 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
That's quite expensive for just 25 performances.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Yes and I doubt that the spectator will not notice the fake coin:)

www.rasmusmagic.ch
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
739 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Seems really cool. Could be a nice follow up and method cancel when performing other bending effects. I usually do a QB quarter bend but now if they ask to do it again, you say you can do it with a penny and this time break it.

May have to order this one.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, PendletonThe3rd wrote:
Seems really cool. Could be a nice follow up and method cancel when performing other bending effects. I usually do a QB quarter bend but now if they ask to do it again, you say you can do it with a penny and this time break it.

May have to order this one.

yes, good idea! I will order this too for sure:)

www.rasmusmagic.ch
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2140 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, TuneHV wrote:
That's quite expensive for just 25 performances.

At $2 per performance, it's not terrible either. Even mouth coils can cost around $1 each, and Loops are $2 a pop.

Definitely not a casual thing or a trick you'd perform 10 times a day, but saved for gigs and special occasions I don't think it's too bad.
Kevin Reylek
ricklaxmagic
View Profile
Special user
West Bloomfield, Michigan
678 Posts

Profile of ricklaxmagic
This is good. Seen it in person. Really, really good.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12231 Posts

Profile of John C
Very cool
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
magic168
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of magic168
Really cool in concept when I read it -- a little less enamored of how it actually looks. Anyone else concerned the coin looks...brittle...when you break it? Not to mention I think I see little powdery pieces breaking off in the spectator's hand. I just wouldn't imagine a coin breaking in half looking like it does in this effect, if that makes sense.

Then again, it is such a cool concept, I WANT to like it and might buy it just to see people's reactions! Smile
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3249 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Why shouldn't the coin look brittle when you break it? That's the effect. You make a coin become brittle and then break it. This is exactly what that would look like.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12231 Posts

Profile of John C
Like peanut brittle.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
magic168
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of magic168
I like how definitive people's opinions are these days. Maybe I missed the "you make the coin brittle" part. To me, that weakens the effect immensely. Chemically treated metal becomes brittle. Metal, to me anyway, should bend and is malleable to a certain extent before it breaks in half. Right now, it crumbles like a dry cookie.

Like I said, it's just *my expectations* on how metal should act.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2027 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
A bit confused...no switches and can be signed? It sounds like impromptu to me, but it comes with 25 handcrafted coins?
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1828 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, magic168 wrote:
I like how definitive people's opinions are these days. Maybe I missed the "you make the coin brittle" part. To me, that weakens the effect immensely. Chemically treated metal becomes brittle. Metal, to me anyway, should bend and is malleable to a certain extent before it breaks in half. Right now, it crumbles like a dry cookie.

Well it says the coin can be examined before and after the effect. So if that truly means that I can hand the coin to spectator, and can ask them to try to bend it and nothing happens... then this is impressive.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Awesome . but 25 for $50 , a little expansive but I can see it getting a great reaction .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
magic168
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of magic168
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, TuneHV wrote:
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, magic168 wrote:

Well it says the coin can be examined before and after the effect. So if that truly means that I can hand the coin to spectator, and can ask them to try to bend it and nothing happens... then this is impressive.

Agreed. I'm still intrigued by this and look forward to people's experiences with it!
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I remember Walt Noonan put out his bending quarters about 15 years ago. Seems similar.
Walt was so ahead of his time.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Break by Uday Jadugar (40 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.72 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL