The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Break by Uday Jadugar (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3032 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Xiqual I was reading this thread & thinking the same I was just about to post about this & Bam ! you posted . I wish I could get these quarters again I have one left & keeping it forever lol ! I will definitely buy these pennies lay people Freak when the coin breaks !!
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3032 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I been waiting a long time for this ! I would show a nickel & penny & !@#$e the penny instead of just starting with a penny . maybe Do as I do type of presentation .
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
You have one! Man, they were great! I used mine and never bought them again. I don't like perishables, lol
I tend to buy things like that and hoard them. Such a weirdo, I know.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8996 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Sterling currency please Uday.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3032 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I agree the Penney is Tough A Quarter is best !!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12231 Posts

Profile of John C
I think if they try to break it they could. No?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
CarlMcCoy
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of CarlMcCoy
Obviously haven't received the coins yet...but have watched most of the video. Very very cool.
I would second Pegasus hoping for sterling currency. A 2 pence and 10 pence would be awesome.

Yes they can handle the coin and sign it. Yes there's nothing else to use to bend and break the coin.

At one point in the routine they can try and bend / break one of the pieces.

Totally worth the money in my opinion.
udayjadu
View Profile
Loyal user
Uday Jadugar
241 Posts

Profile of udayjadu
Dear Magicians,
I have taken 2 years to develop this trick and could make only 400 sets. The sets will be over by the time you decide to buy them. Next lot will take minimum of 5 months. They are not fake coins. They are real. This is not the business tactics to sell. You know I don't lie. I can only think of producing in any other currency only after the demand for the cents stops.
Uday Jadugar
CarlMcCoy
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of CarlMcCoy
Totally understand Uday. Since I know what it is you've been doing I can fully appreciate how time consuming it must be.

Absolutely brilliant though.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that enough UK people make enough demand for you to give some 10pence coins a go.

Brilliant effect.
Casey Sparrow
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Casey Sparrow
Hope that an Australian version will be available!

CS
udayjadu
View Profile
Loyal user
Uday Jadugar
241 Posts

Profile of udayjadu
Quote:
On May 30, 2015, Casey Sparrow wrote:
Hope that an Australian version will be available!

CS

Not by me. Anybody else can try to produce it.
I will produce only cents for rest of my life. I hope to sell only US cents.
udayjadu
View Profile
Loyal user
Uday Jadugar
241 Posts

Profile of udayjadu
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, cardbiker wrote:
Hope this will be available in British coins

No Sir. Only US cents.
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1576 Posts

Profile of Markymark
If you do make them in another currency it would make sense that it be in Euro cents!
More countries then just the one would then be interested.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Just ordered mine!
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3249 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Magic 168 wrote:

Quote:
I like how definitive people's opinions are these days. Maybe I missed the "you make the coin brittle" part. To me, that weakens the effect immensely. Chemically treated metal becomes brittle. Metal, to me anyway, should bend and is malleable to a certain extent before it breaks in half. Right now, it crumbles like a dry cookie.

Like I said, it's just *my expectations* on how metal should act.

Right, but what are your "expectations" of how metal should act in the hands of a psychic? We expect that metal shouldn't bend easily unless heated and yet a psychic apparently bends metal with no heat. He claims to be using his mind to alter the properties of the metal, right?

Or are you suggesting this be presented as a feat of strength? In that case I can see your point.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
magic168
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of magic168
Quote:
On May 30, 2015, MeetMagicMike wrote:
Magic 168 wrote:

Quote:
I like how definitive people's opinions are these days. Maybe I missed the "you make the coin brittle" part. To me, that weakens the effect immensely. Chemically treated metal becomes brittle. Metal, to me anyway, should bend and is malleable to a certain extent before it breaks in half. Right now, it crumbles like a dry cookie.

Like I said, it's just *my expectations* on how metal should act.

Right, but what are your "expectations" of how metal should act in the hands of a psychic? We expect that metal shouldn't bend easily unless heated and yet a psychic apparently bends metal with no heat. He claims to be using his mind to alter the properties of the metal, right?

Or are you suggesting this be presented as a feat of strength? In that case I can see your point.

I actually think your point about psychics is exactly what I'm getting at (albeit I think my interpretation of a psychic performance is different than yours) -- even when psychics bend coins "with their mind" the metal acts...like metal. It ultimately bends in a "natural" way. I actually don't think people think psychics are "altering the properties of metal." Are they? I've never thought of it that way. I would say my perception of psychics was they are using their mind to physically move things (in this case, moving things in a way that requires an immense amount of strength).

Obviously, with this being a time-tested routine, I would say people don't care why the metal becomes brittle rather than malleable.

In any case, I'm so curious about this and how people will react that I'm pretty much hovering over the buy button. Smile
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3249 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Magic 168 wrote:

Quote:
I actually don't think people think psychics are "altering the properties of metal." Are they? I've never thought of it that way.

Uri Geller's whole shtick was that the metal was becoming plastic or liquid. This clip, although later, is quite typical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN_AC9KHlM8

Morgan Strebler's DVD is actually titled Liquid Metal:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/891
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3032 Posts

Profile of tophatter
The Penney will be less expensive to make if I am correct the way this is made . I had an effect years ago like this made in united state quarters.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3032 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Just wanted to know before I order can the Penney be shown on both sides ? then the spec signs the Penney & you then break it ?
Thanks,
Jeffrey
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3032 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I just got thinking I always carry with me my business card on the back is written you will choose "The Penney Tail Side Up". This is Sankeys Heads Up effect instead of the photo of the Penney you write the prediction on the back of your business card . Break would be awesome With the Penney after the prediction you break the Penney !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Break by Uday Jadugar (40 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL