The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Free download on Vanishing Inc with six effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
Hey Guys,

Christmas has come early this year: $25 video download is FREE, featuring Bebel, John G, Luke Jermay, John Carey, Chris Rawlins, and Mark Elsdon. No catch. Just download it before June 5th and it's yours for free. Thanks for supporting Vanishing Inc. Magic! We hope you enjoy it!

Anthony
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
WooverM
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of WooverM
Thanks for your contributions for spreading great information about our art and thank you for the free download!
Woover
ianchandler
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of ianchandler
Thank you guys so much. Everything is absolutely brilliant. I especially love Guastaferro's and Carey's contribution. Bebel, of course, is a legend. Cheers!
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, VanishingInc wrote:
Hey Guys,

Christmas has come early this year: $25 video download is FREE, featuring Bebel, John G, Luke Jermay, John Carey, Chris Rawlins, and Mark Elsdon. No catch. Just download it before June 5th and it's yours for free. Thanks for supporting Vanishing Inc. Magic! We hope you enjoy it!

Anthony

Thanks for the kind offer , however if you download to the iPad app when you try and view it

I keep getting error Alert this video can't be played
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Very generous, some great routines there.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Thomsc
View Profile
New user
London
31 Posts

Profile of Thomsc
Marvellous. Great download. I'll be performing Credit Guard on stage this week. Great routine.
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
279 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
Thanks in advance,
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
AngeloR
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of AngeloR
Thank you very much! I am looking forward to learning the various effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Free download on Vanishing Inc with six effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL