The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Shift: Picks of the Week by Chris Ramsay » » THE SHIFT 025 - Imprint // MSP // Canic (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC

To win this week's effects, simply "like" this video on Youtube or Facebook and tell us in the comments there what you thought of these effects! We'll choose one lucky winner next week to take these home.

This week Chris has a look at three brand new releases! First off, he'll be seeing what all the buzz about Imprint is. Secondly, Canic is put to the test followed by MSP (Mentalism Symbol Pack).
ChrisRamsay
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of ChrisRamsay
***IMPORTANT CORRECTION***

There is an alternate handling to Canic which allows the can to be borrowed and it's brilliant, It is taught near the end of the DVD. The one on the Demo is not the impromptu version however. I apologize for missing this, it really is an important point.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I have a much better handling for Canic Think Prohibition works the same way more effective use any can !
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
678 Posts

Profile of smullins
MSP is awesome. Anton did an awesome job with everything on there.

Don't look over the pink elephant effect Smile
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Maybe the video review should be re edited to correct the misinformation given instead of adding a footnote that most people will never bother to read. No wonder Sansmind gets a bad rap, so many times ice seen this happen.
ChrisRamsay
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of ChrisRamsay
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, Slackerking wrote:
Maybe the video review should be re edited to correct the misinformation given instead of adding a footnote that most people will never bother to read. No wonder Sansmind gets a bad rap, so many times ice seen this happen.

Hey Dude,

It takes me forever to re-upload things to Youtube... I live in the forest.Also, it wouldn't be fair to everyone who posted repsonses for the contest to simply delete them all and have them resubmit.. BUT, you're totally right! I spoke to both Will Tsai and Nicholas Lawrence about this effect and they both agree that the impromptu handling should have been taught first because that's how they promoted it. That being said, it is definitely up to me to give you guys the best review possible and it is totally my fault for having missed this. You can expect an iteration in the next episode.

Cheers,

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Shift: Picks of the Week by Chris Ramsay » » THE SHIFT 025 - Imprint // MSP // Canic (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL