The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Scoop of the year ! Why Jamie should have won BGT (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
It now has come to light the dog walking on tightrope was all a con

Britain’s Got Talent 2015 winner Jules O’Dwyer has admitted that her talented pooch Matisse had a stunt double during their routine – and it’s threatening to embroil the show in a row over whether viewers were misled.
Viewers were given no indication that the dog performing the tightrope trick was not Matisse but, in an interview on ITV’s Lorraine, Jules revealed that it was a completely different pooch as Matisse is scared of heights.
She said: ‘Although he could physically do it, the other canine is the dog that actually did it, he’s the dog that says I’m the action dog, he plays the double for him. Matisse, I don’t want to give too much information but we decided what he was supposed to be doing because he likes to ad lib a lot. He’s a bit of a diva.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/01/britains-g......bqt9Qeuh
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4660 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
How the hell does it matter a dog trained by her walked a tight rope who gives a t.ss which dog did it a dog still did ! She would of won it even easier then if she used him the whole act lol . Jamie Raven is professional magician is he cheating too because he wasn't an amateur ? Do me a favour 😀
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3246 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Yeah this is a pretty silly scandal. I suppose it depends on who you think is the contestant, dog or trainer. To me it is a dog act and it doesn't matter how many dogs were used. It's an act.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4660 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Agreed Mike totally plus even if it's a trainer act she still trains the stunt dog too 😃
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
It's taken you THIS LONG to realize that these talent shows are rigged BS?
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On Jun 1, 2015, Martin.Lester wrote:
It now has come to light the dog walking on tightrope was all a con

Britain’s Got Talent 2015 winner Jules O’Dwyer has admitted that her talented pooch Matisse had a stunt double during their routine – and it’s threatening to embroil the show in a row over whether viewers were misled.
Viewers were given no indication that the dog performing the tightrope trick was not Matisse but, in an interview on ITV’s Lorraine, Jules revealed that it was a completely different pooch as Matisse is scared of heights.
She said: ‘Although he could physically do it, the other canine is the dog that actually did it, he’s the dog that says I’m the action dog, he plays the double for him. Matisse, I don’t want to give too much information but we decided what he was supposed to be doing because he likes to ad lib a lot. He’s a bit of a diva.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/01/britains-g......bqt9Qeuh

I already posted about it on this thread well before you...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

As I keep reminding everyone, there's a reason I'm The Scoopmaster. I'm always first to the punch when it comes to major news. Smile

Now, get out of here.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1890 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
From what I can see , the public thought it was one dog doing the whole act , but she used 2 dogs one was a stunt dog

So looks to me Jammie has been out scooped Again
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

As previously mentioned I broke this news first (by a fair margin) on the other thread.

I am called The Scoopmaster for a reason.

Now, get out of here. Smile
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
If jamie used confeds or stooges - why can't a dog? It's a team putting on a presentation

Brought to you by the CAA (canine conjurers association )
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2575 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2015, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
As previously mentioned I broke this news first (by a fair margin) on the other thread.

I am called The Scoopmaster for a reason.

Now, get out of here. Smile

WoW good for you. You must sit around all the time reading and searching for the next big scoop. What would we ever do without you? ( Kids ) Smile
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of jimesw
I think one of the dogs wrote 'helicopter' on a card. Smile
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor

The real magic is the dog is not chewing up the rabbit! Truly a professional pooch
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Wow - I guess that last post ended the thread.... seems it went to the dogs.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
816 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
I think everyone is Barking up the wrong tree !
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Low Key
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Low Key
This is getting ruff...
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Following on from my Orignal Scoop

Just In

Simon Cowell on BGT's Jules & Matisse: 'I let her down and the show let her down'

"They made a stupid mistake on a live show. They didn't think about how it would appear. I was frustrated because I didn't really know what I was judging until afterwards so I felt like a bit of an idiot."

He suggested that O'Dwyer should have brought Chase on after the final performance, explaining: "That should have happened, 100 percent, and she could have said, 'Oh, by the way, Chase was the one doing the tightrope'."

And on taking responsibility, he added: "You've got to own up to your mistakes. The viewers have to trust us and know exactly what goes on. There was definitely no intention from the producers to hide this, that I do know 100%.

"It wasn't one person saying 'hide the dog', so I welcome any investigation so [Jules] can walk out with her head held high."
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
cheesewrestler
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1147 Posts

Profile of cheesewrestler
So people noticed a tiny flash of JR's hand through a hole the size of a pencil in a lemon, and nobody noticed that A DIFFERENT DOG performed the rope walking stunt?

How disgustingly speciesist.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

The act should have been called The Prestige. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Scoop of the year ! Why Jamie should have won BGT (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL