The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » E.S.Prediccion by E.E (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
919 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
From the creator that brought you Manoeda, comes another great worker! Using only 5 ESP symbols, you are able to make a prediction that is sure-fire, difficult to backtrack and completely impromptu!

Here's the official ad copy:

This is a short routine, that stands very well on its own.

Directly from my working repertoire, I present you E.S.Predicción:

A participant selects two different Zener symbols: One by intuition, and one by randomness, and the mentalist show that he knew in advance the identity of those symbols.

Sure-fire and very hard to backtrack.
All you need is the five zener symbols which can be drawn on the back of five of your business cards and you are ready to go.
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
919 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/5642

I suppose a link would help.. Smile
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2555 Posts

Profile of NeilS
This looks interesting and be good to see a review.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I like everything with zener/ESP symbol. But I couldn't find the video trailer and the description is too short for me to fully understand..

"..the mentalist show that he knew in advance.."-- like a prediction in paper thing? Or at the end you just state, "I knew in advance you'll gonna choose x and y." thing?
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of E.E.
Thank you Dustin, I didn't see this coming! Smile I appreciate that you started a thread about my effect.

Daniltan- Yes, it's a prediction in paper. Two predictions actually... Thanks for asking.
I shall see you on the other side.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1321 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Evers Manoeda is a great routine, if this is as strong and as well thought out it will be going in my set as Manoeda did.

Joel.
REALWORKERS.CO.UK
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of E.E.
Thank you Joel! If you get this effect I hope you enjoy it as much as Manoeda... I really like this one and use it all the time Smile If you or anybody has a question, please ask.

I don't like to endorse my own effects, I prefer let the reviews speak for me. So I'm looking forward to read some HONEST reviews about this Smile Thank you.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2555 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Ever sent this routine to me but, before I put my comments, here is the blurb from Penguin.

'A participant selects two different Zener symbols: One by intuition, and one by randomness, and the mentalist show that he knew in advance the identity of those symbols.

Sure-fire and very hard to backtrack.
All you need is the five zener symbols which can be drawn on the back of five of your business cards and you are ready to go.'

It would be brilliant if you could predict choices made by intuition and randomness without recourse to other tactics but, to be sure-fire, there is a need to build certain mechanics in.

There are procedures involved, including giving some specific instructions to the spectator, but overall this is a neat routine. Also, two handlings are given for one part of the effect and with this a matter of preference.

The pdf could have done with some editing - I am surprised Penguin didn't offer this - but all is clear and well explained.

I have yet to try the routine out but I like the concept behind it and will consider other ways and methods it could be used. While I wouldn't put this in a miracle class, I can see it suitable for close up and/or an informal gathering and one where you want to leave your spectators pleasantly intrigued.
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of E.E.
Thank you for the review Neil!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » E.S.Prediccion by E.E (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.41 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL