We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Collaborations (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8663 Posts

Profile of harris
Although I love to share with magic and puppetry I also find value in playing and sharing live music.
Occasionally I get the opportunity to join other bands or our own on sharing at inner city missions or Alzheimer's support groups.

I find value and blessings in both venues.

It is interesting what people call my puppets.
My dad used to call them "my dolls"

A group I played with at the Hope Faith Ministries, asked me if I could bring "my little friends."
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
British Columbia
1406 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Harris, I believe 'your little friends' is an appropriate description. They don't talk back, they don't yell at you or heckle you unless you want them to. This makes them ideal friends. Take care.

Ray
EnterTRAINment at its best. Keeping the Magic Alive in Northern BC
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8663 Posts

Profile of harris
Nigel never eats, but he's always stuffed.

When I do gigs like these I get grateful for what I have And
for what I don't have.

Magic gives great gifts including friends around the world, on line, on the phone or face to face.

Love and prayers.

Harris
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
British Columbia
1406 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
"Nigel never eats, but he's always stuffed."

My problem is that I do eat... and I'm never stuffed.

Love & prayers to you and your family as well Harris. I do hope we meet in person one of these days.

Ray
Russo
View Profile
Special user
577 Posts

Profile of Russo
I mentioned this to Harras once - heard a Vent. refer to his "pal?' as a Wooden American(or stuffed-depending the type you have) .. All my guys(?) are stuffed - though I try not to be. (:->) Ralph (russo) Rousseau (name dropping-We-wife & I - knew and worked with Bergen and Turhune - if you remember them??)
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
British Columbia
1406 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
I definitely remember Bergen.
Russo
View Profile
Special user
577 Posts

Profile of Russo
Max Turhune was a Cowboy Vent- with 3 other Cowboys a He-man - a heart throb - and for comedy MAX and Elmer- Max was also considerd a Christian Gentelman. The MoviesSeries were called The Three Musqueeters(sagebrush)- late 30's early 40's (and TV reruns of Movies)
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8663 Posts

Profile of harris
Last night our band and Dr. Laugh shared at our City Union Mission's Homeless Family Shelter.
If you get a chance, volunteer at your cities homeless shelters. I always get more than I give. You can't out give God. Last night a young mother came up after and shared about having to learn how to parent her special needs son.
During the program I shared about my A. D. H. D.
She also shared with a smile that she was 36 days clean. On a lighter side I did a true ad lib, I'm not sure if I will ever repeat. I was introducing Nigel. I said please welcome Nigel, He's a puppet. That's P U PP (I paused looked down sheepishly and whispered into the microphone I said pee-pee.
The kids and their folks laughed briefly loud, and I went on.

Harris.
Still too old to know it all
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Collaborations (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL