The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David Corsaro lecture in Chicago on Monday June 22 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
I will be lecturing in Chicago on Monday June 22nd. Seats are limited, so reserve your place now: www.magicalchicago.com. Presented at Pilgrim Congregational Church, 460 Lake St., Oak Park, IL by the historic Chicago Assembly No. 3, Society of American Magicians

This lecture received a fantastic reaction at Magi-Fest in Ohio and the Japan Cup in Tokyo last year. It will feature real world worker material for the close-up performer. In addition, I will take my 14 years of experience working for one of the top marketing agencies in the country to teach you how to expand your brand and better market yourself.

Here are some reviews:

David is one of the few who fully understands both the show part and the busines” part of show business. -- Ken Weber; Author of Maximum Entertainment

One of the best lectures we have EVER had at the Carolina Close-up Convention -- Scott Robinson, convention organizer

One of the best lectures I have ever seen -- Marshall Petersen, H&R Magic Books

David Corsaro is a real triple threat . His close-up is funny, original and baffling. His lecture is superb. He teaches his creations in a very thorough and easily understandable manner. He packs small and plays big, getting great reactions from his magic and comedy. - Marc DeSouza

I have booked David to lecture at the S.A.M Assembly #4 in Philadelphia. The members said that it was one of the BEST lectures we ever had . I also booked him at The Magicians Alliance of Eastern States Convention in 2011. David was a triple treat. He did his lecture, close up show as well as the closing Gala Stage Show where he did and OUTSTANDING job. I would recommend David Corsaro for ANY and ALL magic conventions and clubs. -- Mike Miller (MAES Convention Talent Chair, S.A.M National Convention Talent Chair)

David exceeded my expectations! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.-- John Luka (organizer of the Detroit Motor City Close-up Convention)

Email me at lecture@davidcorsaro.com for more information

Thank you
David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
John Sturk
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
120 Posts

Profile of John Sturk
Also, you can check the Assembly 3 homepage for full details and to register! Visit http://www.magicalchicago.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David Corsaro lecture in Chicago on Monday June 22 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL