The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello my name is Victor. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

victors911
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of victors911
Hello! My name is Victor. I am from Latvia. I am soldier, working in army for 7 years.
Before 24 years I did not interested in magic. But, when I was for second time in Afghanistan, in Mazar Sharif, in american PX I find original bicycle cards. That was first time when I saw nice original cards. I buy it and know that many magicians used that.
Start to watch nooby cards video and when I have free time in AFG starting teaching some tricks.
How I remember first magic videos what I have seen- Yigal Mesika's tarantula and electric touch+. I love them and wanted to buy when coming home from Afg. I saw many performances with them and cannot wait- ordered it with delivering to Latvia. These tricks and my wife are waiting for me at Home Smile
Some time I cannot find magic shop, in Latvia we do not have it. And for my lucky, in Afg one american soldier see that I watched magic videos on PC and he adviced to me- check Penguinmagic. OH! Nice prices and fast delivering to Latvia.

Now I am 26, love magic, army and sport. I love to see happy people faces when I perform for them. People happy faces- is motivation to do magic for them.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome victors911,

Glad you are back from Afghanistan safely.

I got into Magic at around 24 as well, after a few years, the late start doesn't seem to matter much.

You'll be glad you joined the Café and you may even run into some other Latvians here.

-Mary Mowder
BorjaMonton
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of BorjaMonton
Welcome!!!
victors911
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of victors911
I continue to love magic and perform it Smile

i make my first magic video Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTYgFJxIqo4

hope you will enjoy with it Smile
jdub
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of jdub
Welcome victors911! The video was great! Thank you for sharing.
victors911
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of victors911
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2020, jdub wrote:
Welcome victors911! The video was great! Thank you for sharing.

thank you! glad to hear that!
victors911
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of victors911
Who want support young magician Smile - https://www.instagram.com/magicvictorlv/ feel free to subscribe, write and be friends! Smile and share your experience .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello my name is Victor. (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL