The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Seattle Live Magic Expo a Hit! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicshowprod
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
109 Posts

Profile of magicshowprod
Attended the Seattle Live Magic Expo yesterday and had a great time. We were lucky enough to get to meet Mark Mason, Paul Richards and Chris Smith as well as local magicians from Seattle who all enthusiastically shared their love of the art.

I brought my wife and 9 year old girl with me and they had a great time too. My daughter is becoming very interested in magic and the time many of the folks took to show her special attention and encouragement was just amazing.

The room was small, but just big enough for the handful of tables you wanted to visit. Each table was full of great illusions of all kinds. Mark Mason charmed us all with his coins and sharp wit, while Paul Richards offered amazing things including a bargain pack of magic sold nowhere else. Not on the website and not in stores. This is what made the Expo so special.

Chris Smith amazed with his special brand of "today" magic. After doing magic for so many years, this is the magic I have been craving for. We bought several things from Chris and he spent time with our daughter, making sure she understood everything he showed her. I was very impressed.

The folks at the Penguin Magic booth that put on the Expo were great too. I was impressed that, not only did every dealer perform what he was selling, but they also showed you how it was done. This is genius as everyone went home with no surprises. You knew what you were buying and you knew what skill level you needed to perform it.

Excellent job you guys. I can't wait for next year!

Don Schockow
Magic Show Productions
Don Shock
The Magical World of Don Shock
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Seattle Live Magic Expo a Hit! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL