The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Joe Monti At The Table! 6/17 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
The one and only Joe Monti joins Murphy's for an At The Table Experience on 6/17!

"A name that has resonated throughout the industry for well over 25 years. Joe Monti is not only a stellar magician but is one of magic's most valuable consultants as well! With experience as head consultant for Criss Angel's "Mindfreak", Joe has performed for clients in 40 countries across the world including over 300 colleges and hundred's of fortune 500 events! You're sure to learn some material you'll be able to add to your act right away in this At The Table Experience!"

The lecture will be available as a streaming/download separately for only $7.95 and the month's both lectures for the ridiculous price of $9.95, and both are available at your favorite Murphy's dealer!
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1282 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
How was his Penguin lecture?
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2171 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Tomorrow night Tim
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1282 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
No, he did a Penguin lecture last year.
MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
Hey guys! Just got word that there has been some last minute changes due to unforeseen circumstances. The lecture will go live 9pm PT tonight instead!
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1892 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Delayed or not, this is going to be an amazing lecture Smile
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
Plane delays and cancellations are turning this lecture night on its head a bit - Murphy's are aiming for a 10pm PT start, fingers crossed!
Orlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Puerto Rico
214 Posts

Profile of Orlan
Thanks for the update, I kept refreshing the page wondering why there was no video!
Keep us posted!
colinj
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of colinj
Did the lecture ever happen? I don't see a download option in mypenguin yet but I know that takes a while but it would be great to know if there will be a download or if it was canceled.

Thanks
MarcusC
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of MarcusC
The lecture did air, so it should be available as a download within the next 40-ish hours. Smile
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
How was the lecture?
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
771 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
I wrote a really long post, and then trashed it. This is what I have to say in a nutshell. Joe Monti is a creative genius, very funny and shared a lot of gold in this lecture. Greg is a really good host, and in my opinion much better than what they have had in the past -- and that opinion is based on the very few At The Table Lectures that I have seen. This is one that I did purchase and I enjoyed it. There is a lot of stuff that he covered that is terrific! Well done Joe! Well done Greg! I liked it, and there are things I will be working on and using.

Robert
Catch me on Twitter @RobertSixx or Facebook -- Robert Sixx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Joe Monti At The Table! 6/17 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL