The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Stephen Leathwaite - Slippy Sandwich (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1220 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Hello,

Stephen Leathwaite has released three sandwich moves, Slippy Sandwich.

I've seen these moves performed by Stephen in his local and they're seriously good. My partners ma' still talks about the card which vanished between the aces, I saw it too and it's very good. This is listed as a donation basis which is amazing. I've seen the moves performed and I know they are all well fathomed moves by Stephen and work like a charm.

Check out Slippy Sandwich using the link below :

http://www.magicondemand.co.uk/ss290773/......236.html

Regards,

Joel
REALWORKERS.CO.UK
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
jayrol251
View Profile
New user
uk
35 Posts

Profile of jayrol251
Looks really good. Thanks for the heads up. Really like Stephens ideas
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3512 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Stephen always puts out quality material although I'm still waiting for him to release the clown joke, that's world class entertainment Smile

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Thanks for your kind words guys really Apreciate it. For people that haven't jumped on this download yet. Jump now as it is practical free to purchase. Smile

As for the clown joke Shhhhh lol
The Spiral Princple & Beyond DVD out 17th Feb 2012 @ www.leathalweapons.co.uk and Blackpool
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
748 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
I would like to say that Stephen Leathwaite is a top bloke he's genuine, honest and most of all courageous at dealing with this very difficult time for him and his family. I spoke to him only a couple of days ago re:Psyborg because I have always had and still have an iphone, but I have purchased psyborg direcly from Stephen as I have always wanted this,and also at the same time will help him with this difficult moment in his life rather than get it from another dealer and I am sure he will give you a good deal,i also got stephen's download Slippy sandwich at the same time and I am going to get myself the cheapest android phone that is compatible for psyborg as Stephen told me that you don't have to have a data plan with the phone.

Iff you do not already have psyborg and are thinking about it then please don't hesitate because you will be getting a brilliant product and personal service from Stephen himself "as you may already know". But most importantly of all you will be helping Stephen and his family and that will be the best purchase you would of ever made.

Stephen is very passionate about the Art of magic,and what he as achieved. And I'm sure in saying that this and his family is what is keeping Stephen thinking positive and focused at this very difficult time.

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Bowevil
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Bowevil
I bought you a coffee! Can't wait to try out the slippy.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
748 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2015, Bowevil wrote:
I bought you a coffee! Can't wait to try out the slippy.

You will not be disappointed Smile
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
charlies_hat
View Profile
Regular user
Norwich, UK
108 Posts

Profile of charlies_hat
Picked this up - nice new toys to play with - I would recommend adding these moves to your sandwich arsenal....

Also, if you don't have Beyond by SL, then look into it ! I had ditched OOTW for years assuming it was old hat and all over the internet, Beyond made me fall in love with it again, so simple and the display at the start is genius!
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Awe bless. Thanks so much guys. What lovely comments
The Spiral Princple & Beyond DVD out 17th Feb 2012 @ www.leathalweapons.co.uk and Blackpool
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Just a heads up peeps only 17 hrs left before this closes. Then will return to regular price.. Etc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Stephen Leathwaite - Slippy Sandwich (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL