The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CLONK - Miser's dream on spectators hands! (23 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Andrew Davis
View Profile
Regular user
Longmont, CO
120 Posts

Profile of Andrew Davis
We have one more of these in stock right now if anyone is looking.
More are not due back in until the end of this month.

I was holding it for a customer and they changed their mind.

http://www.magicandsuch.com/product/clon......ndersen/
Owner, Magic and Such - http://www.MagicAndSuch.com
Check out our monthly special exclusively for Cafe Members!
http://www.MagicAndSuch.com/Magic-Cafe-Members/
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Quote:
On May 25, 2016, Jared wrote:
Could anyone tell me if this could work with metal bar "shaker"?

Good question. Anyone know the answer?

Robert
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
As long as its steel it should, I doubt it would make much noise though when the coin drops.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
158 Posts

Profile of Martin Andersen
Oh, I didn't receive notification on my email that so many answers where posted!

To clarify:
-The gimmick can use EISENHOWER and smaller coins.
-Coins must be NON magnetic, as the first coin can get stuck with the magnet. The second and third coin can be magnetic/magnetized.
-You can use 50cent euro coin with the adaptor included.
-Morgan maybe can be used, as they have the Eisenhower size, but we usually don't advice Morgan as they sometimes are a bit thicker and can get stuck. Also the weight may be higher.
-If there is any description saying that Morgan can be used, they are not lying, but be careful with this. We always advice Eisenhower.
-Someone told that may drop 2 coins at a time. Please watch the instruction videos as this can be solved reconfiguring the device.
-If you find some unit in stock buy it! The product is out of stock everywhere. Right now we are producing more, but (as always happens) we are having some delays with the factory, so it can take some weeks to be in stock again.

Regards!
No, I dont know what im doing. Nowbody knows what im doing. Thats why its called investigation.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I just received this yesterday and it's beautifully designed. Very clever!

Robert
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
158 Posts

Few units arrived at Penguin Magic. Grab yours while they last.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6456

And this comment made my day Smile

Click here to view attached image.
No, I dont know what im doing. Nowbody knows what im doing. Thats why its called investigation.
Akmal Magication
View Profile
New user
Brunei
76 Posts

Profile of Akmal Magication
Is this comes with the stanless steel pile? or only the gimmick?
"Imagination & Knowledge is a tools for creativity"
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
158 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 29, 2016, Akmal Magication wrote:
Is this comes with the stanless steel pile? or only the gimmick?

It comes with the metal bucket you see on the videos.
Akmal Magication
View Profile
New user
Brunei
76 Posts

I've ordered Clonk from Mystique Factory, since they offer a fast Shipping FedEx.. but the things is they promises to send me by mid last week.. but haven't got any update yet from them? does anyone here know if Mystique Factory is a trusted dealer?
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
158 Posts

Hello Akmal!
We don't know Mystique Factory as Murphys Magic Supplies is the on in charge of supplying Clonk to the magic shops, but sure they are a trusted dealer... The only "problem" they may have is that Clonk is out of stock everywhere. You should call them or send them an email to check the status of your order.
We are producing more units to satisfy demand worldwide, in a few weeks the product will be available again.
Regards!
Akmal Magication
View Profile
New user
Brunei
76 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 11, 2016, Martin Andersen wrote:
Hello Akmal!
We don't know Mystique Factory as Murphys Magic Supplies is the on in charge of supplying Clonk to the magic shops, but sure they are a trusted dealer... The only "problem" they may have is that Clonk is out of stock everywhere. You should call them or send them an email to check the status of your order.
We are producing more units to satisfy demand worldwide, in a few weeks the product will be available again.
Regards!

I've sent them an email.. now I'm still waiting for them to reply.. Thanks for the heads up Martin.

Akmal Jamil
Akmal Magication
View Profile
New user
Brunei
76 Posts

I've received mine yesterday. Wow! The device are well made. not only producing a clonk sound or miser dream. I think you can actually attach this inside your sleeve & produce a coin from your sleeve One coin at a time.. Like a coin deopper.. Well done idea lab ! Smile worth every penny!

Akmal Jamil
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2016, Akmal Magication wrote:
I've received mine yesterday. Wow! The device are well made. not only producing a clonk sound or miser dream. I think you can actually attach this inside your sleeve & produce a coin from your sleeve One coin at a time.. Like a coin deopper.. Well done idea lab ! Smile worth every penny!

Akmal Jamil

What a great idea.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Is a jacked necessary, or long sleeve shirt?
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
No. Its not even necessary. But to use it as Akmal Magication states then yes. If you use it up your sleeve.
AndyMo805
View Profile
New user
San Luis Obispo, CA
43 Posts

Profile of AndyMo805
Just got my Clonk and I really like it so far. Wondering if anyone has other ideas about setting up remote for easy activation? In the video... Martin talks about a small Card Box with a small "Nut" on the button. Is it glued on? Anyone else have any ideas on easily hitting the remote button? Thanks!
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
158 Posts

Hope this can help clarify how to easily press the button:
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317......ton1.jpg
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317......ton2.jpg
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317......ton3.jpg

The ones that have a BLACK REMOTE should receive this piece attached to it, and will make the same function:
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317......ador.jpg
AndyMo805
View Profile
New user
San Luis Obispo, CA
43 Posts

Profile of AndyMo805
It did clarify... and it works Wonderfully! So in Love with this effect! Thank You!
Akmal Magication
View Profile
New user
Brunei
76 Posts

If you don't wear any jacket or have any breast pocket.. if you have sansminds Vapr. you know you got that arm band with the small pocket to insert a remote & place it under your armpit. that is quite useful & easy to activate.. with just very minimal movement.. & easy set up too..
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
708 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
Say you are going to do the trick one handed...... Place one hand behind your back...... The receiver attached to your belt....... Coins vanish one by one from your other hand...... I've found this to be a great solution.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CLONK - Miser's dream on spectators hands! (23 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL