The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Is there something not to be missed in London? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yair61
View Profile
New user
Israel
55 Posts

Profile of yair61
Hello.
I'm going to london in a couple of days for thw first time and wand to ear about things in London for magicians.
I saw the internationalmagic.com online and a friend told me about davenportsmagickingdom.co.uk
Is it something that 2 adults will enjoy without children? it's for me (30) and my mom (64). It's far from London and I don't sure that I want do go there.
And maybe someone know about lectures or somthing for the lacal magic community?
AidanHeritage
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of AidanHeritage
Davenports magic kingdom is good, but it's a VERY long way from London. You might want to check The Magic Circles website for what's on when you are here. Davenports have a shop in London which is possibly worth a visit, and a trip over to magicweek.co.uk will give you some pointers
yair61
View Profile
New user
Israel
55 Posts

Profile of yair61
The dated are 21-25 noon. I did't found something.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Is there something not to be missed in London? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL