The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Robson Quaiatte from Brazil - Anyone know this person. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark F
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Mark F
Just asking here on the off chance that someone knows this person. I know its a long shot. This person bid on my Tenyo items and hasn't paid for the two he won (well he paid for one but not the other and hasn't answered email when asked why). He also signed up for an account in Brazil but is using a US-based Paypal account... which also happens to be used for another eBay bidder. I don't think its against eBay policy to use someone else's Paypal but I've never seen this before. Just hoping that other Tenyo collectors may know this persona and can help out. Thanks.
Mark F
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Mark F
Let's call it the miracle of Magic Café Forums. The buyer paid and actually wrote to me! The explanation was akin to "the dog ate my homework" but resolution is resolution. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Robson Quaiatte from Brazil - Anyone know this person. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL