The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INVISER by PLPROJECT » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
victors911
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of victors911
In Russia magicians created new device.

Description:
What if you could your favourite effects with one gimmick? You want this gimmick to be soundless, compact, without any wires, magnets or chemicals. What if you could perform with or without sleeves? Is it real?

Yes, it is! Inviser is an all-in-one gimmick which gives you the power of pyrokinesis, the ability of exploding things and transfering the energy to your spectators. We thought about all details of usage and demonstrations. We give you with full package really the Philosopher’s Stone. You will get 3 basic effects, 7 professional bonus routines and many ideas to enrich your show with INVISER!

U can check the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWsJ8NhxnHU
price for preoder is 250$, regular price will be 300$
Comes in box, device + charger + battery.

Is any analog in USA ??? Maybe anyone knows something similar to this device?? Any ideas?
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Wow, I like the look of this but I am bit short of funds at the moment saving for next years Blackpool convention,may pick it up if it is on sale there?.
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
This looks like it could really enhance just about any in the spectators hand effects. Nice.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Is it what I think it is? If so, smoke may be an issue
John Arcanum
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of John Arcanum
This looks very interesting. Any more information on where this is being sold or what the device capabilities are? I've been looking for something like this for a while. I wonder if it could replicate the paper and plastic cup demonstrations in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmSS7zYyApE
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Some official info, and ready for pre-order.

http://pl-project.com/inviser/

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Dr Art
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Dr Art
I can't speak for the product, but that is one of the slickest trailers and ad I have seen for a magic product. Hat's off to that professional production. I hope your product is as good.
peacegroovy
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of peacegroovy
This looks very good! It reminds me of this clip I saw on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gid-Ag082lo
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
931 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
If this isn't basically the same thing as electric touch, and it could ignite regular paper.. Then I'd be in!
Creator of the UBT: Underground Bottom Tear

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Paul I was wondering how cumbersome he gimmick is to wear...can I wear comfortably during the day?
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Can this be used for walk around? Based upon the demo video, you will need to use a table.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Paul-illusionist
View Profile
New user
Everywhere
13 Posts

Profile of Paul-illusionist
The official start will be on the 15th of July. Before this everybody can pre-order this gimmick thru PayPal at gimmick's official webpage (can be found in my signature).

I will open the new thread from me with this gimmick later so if you have any questions please PM me first and I will give you the full information!

By the way the answer to current questions:
- yes, it can explode things, ignite napkins in spectators hands (or under glass surfaces). It doesn't require table. The balloons even can be floating in the air.
- it is 99% safe for you and your spectators. All the precautions are described at my DVD! We are selling it only 18+.
- it can be shown in any possible conditions (weather, light, smoke or sound). Nothing can interfere the work of INVISER.
- this gimmick was developed to use it on stage or close-up. It is comfortable to work with it and walk around (close-up) but I can't say it will be comfortable to have it all day long. You can take it away in 3 seconds and put into your pocket. Resets in seconds.
- we spent 6 month for professional routines so with our GIMMICK and with our DVD you will ignite any paper, match or napkin; explode any balloon or lighter; send the power of fire to anybody!

More information will be added to our website and be answered thru PM.
Thanks for your interest.

Click here to view attached image.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jun 23, 2015, Paul-illusionist wrote:
The official start will be on the 15th of July. Before this everybody can pre-order this gimmick thru PayPal at gimmick's official webpage (can be found in my signature).

I will open the new thread from me with this gimmick later so if you have any questions please PM me first and I will give you the full information!

By the way the answer to current questions:
- yes, it can explode things, ignite napkins in spectators hands (or under glass surfaces). It doesn't require table. The balloons even can be floating in the air.
- it is 99% safe for you and your spectators. All the precautions are described at my DVD! We are selling it only 18+.
- it can be shown in any possible conditions (weather, light, smoke or sound). Nothing can interfere the work of INVISER.
- this gimmick was developed to use it on stage or close-up. It is comfortable to work with it and walk around (close-up) but I can't say it will be comfortable to have it all day long. You can take it away in 3 seconds and put into your pocket. Resets in seconds.
- we spent 6 month for professional routines so with our GIMMICK and with our DVD you will ignite any paper, match or napkin; explode any balloon or lighter; send the power of fire to anybody!

More information will be added to our website and be answered thru PM.
Thanks for your interest.

Well then I'm fooled. Looks great.
Luccky
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Luccky
It seems great ! I'm in !
geggy
View Profile
Elite user
Brighton UK
485 Posts

Profile of geggy
This looks amazing....and scary in the wrong hands.
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
Im thinking a high powered laser type pen invisible to the eye..Im prob totally wrong...anyways I look forward to updates on this!
Jonathan1000
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
Paul, it made me uncomfortable to see the fellow in the video reacting in real pain. That's something few performers are willing to inflict on their audience members. Not to speak of potential liability issues. Can the power level of this device be lowered for that particular effect?
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
931 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2015, MichalMystic wrote:
Im thinking a high powered laser type pen invisible to the eye..Im prob totally wrong...anyways I look forward to updates on this!

That's exactly what came to my mind.. Pretty dangerous though as it can blind someone.
Creator of the UBT: Underground Bottom Tear

sam2452
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of sam2452
Hello,
I like to know it is remote activate or foot switch activate or you have to turn on all the time for this device?
gassaox
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of gassaox
Looking forward to this release date,any word on the magic retailers who will be selling this tem?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INVISER by PLPROJECT » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL