The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Your Favorite Art of Astonishment tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
jezza
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of jezza
Try out the breakroom boredom buster (it is a miracle)
use it all the time self working and superb ,
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I absolutely love whack your pack! I perform it in my comedy club act.

Their are others I love in this trilogy. I'll list them later.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1130 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
Can someone explain Whack Your Pack. What is the effect.

Thanks in advance.
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
chrisrkline
View Profile
Special user
Little Rock
965 Posts

Profile of chrisrkline
In Whack Your Pack, you show the first five or so cards of a shuffled deck to a spec. You do not look at any of the cards. They mentally choose one of the five. You say you will whack their card before they do even though they know their card and you do not.You say you never lose. The five are then shown one at a time and dropped to the table. This time though, you unexpectedly lose. They whack their card first. You are embarrassed that you lost. When you have them look at their card, however, they find that the card they whacked was not really their card. In fact, their card is hidden under your right hand.

Completely impromptu and nicely done as a comedy routine.
Chris
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
At the end of Whack Your Pack, the thought-of card may actually be produced from many different locations. I preferably produce it from either under a glass (if one is nearby) or my pocket.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
MerlH
View Profile
Loyal user
Carolina Shores, N.C.
272 Posts

Profile of MerlH
The Immaculate Connection is unbelievable. Return of the Bizzare Shrink, Book 3 page 129, knocks people off their feet. It is my present opener. Problem is you need a double face joker. A friend of mine and myself made a special trick which required double face jokers we called Oops. Never sold because it was too expensive to make up. I have a few hundred of them. If anyone is truly interested in making this up, drop me a line and offer something in trade.
Merl Hamen Old dog-- New tricks
Hayden_Holmes
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Hayden_Holmes
Everything in these books is practical and intended for real world use. My favourite effects are Bizarre Twist and Free flight may be
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Your Favorite Art of Astonishment tricks (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL